Tony's Party 🥂

Prompt: You are a famous model, but have many talents. You are Tony Starks 25 year old 'Gorgeous ' daughter no one knows about yet in the first time in forever he sends you an invite to one of his famous party. Let the night led the way. Nat G!P
Y/C/N - You Childhood Nickname
Face Claim:

Y/n POV:My 'Lovely' father Tony Stark sent me an invite to his party

Y/n POV:
My 'Lovely' father Tony Stark sent me an invite to his party. I'm so excited to see him.
Sense the sarcasm
Me and my father doesn't have the greatest relationship.
Cut the acting we have a terrible relationship.
Why he sent the invite I have no idea. But here I am packing to go to New York for a few weeks but I also have business to did there so might be longer. I really don't know how long I'm staying based on his stubbornness maybe not that long.
It's not a long flight and since I'm taking my jet it will be faster.

Few Hours Pass

I just stepped off my jet to see Happy grabbing my bags and putting them in the trunk.
"Nice to see you again Happy," I say walking up to him hugging him
"Nice to see you too Y/C/N," he says teasingly
"You ready to go?," He asks and I nod getting into the passages seat at the same time
It takes some time to get to the tower and we get out thankfully I have my own floor at the very top.
"I'm going to my level if I'm needed. If Tony bother asking or his wife Pepper tell them I'm not here yet even though I have almost nothing against her." I say grabbing my bags making him nod and I turn walking away
Tony also known as my father doesn't know I have powers from my mother bloodline I'm a witch and a strong and powerful one at that. My father doesn't know I know about Morgan I have almost nothing against her or her mother.

Keyword - Almost

I get to my level not being noticed which is great. I settle in my level. My level is like an apartment but a quite bigger, if you get what I'm saying. It's now 5:00 on the dot and the party starts at 7:30 so I give you all a backstory on me and my so called family.

Tony and My mother - were like the cliché type love 'love at first site' but when he found out she was pregnant with me. He changed became abusive towards both me and my mother after I was born and ended up leaving my mother for Pepper. My mother died when I was 24 and I'm now 25 so 1 year ago.(still a soft spot)

When he left us basically thrown us to the side he started a new family with Pepper. You know what the fucked up thing is when my mother died she didn't say 'I love you' to me she told me 'My sweet baby girl, don't mourn me after I die, your mother died years ago from a broken heart' after that she died and he didn't show up neither to her funeral.
He loved her my ass.

When she died I came up with an idea of sending him an letter about my mothers funeral, to get back a letter saying 'She meant nothing to me, neither do you so stop mailing me. I am trying to live my life.' Like how the actual hell is the death/going to the funeral of your 'first love' stopping you from living your life.
That's the basics on why I hate my father