The girl could not hide her teasing smile. "I fucking hope at least you shaved as I asked you to." She slapped the girl's pussy hard, making her jump in surprise. Then her underwear got ripped off, which hurt the girl as the strings were cutting into her flesh until they finally gave up.

Cold air hit her bare pussy as the woman laughed out loud. "You know, I didn't see this one coming." She stared at the single strip that the girl left on her otherwise shaved private part. She expected the girl to either obey her and shave fully or rebel and leave a bush. She did both. "Is there any more surprise I should be aware of?" Valeria forced an annoyed look on her face, not wanting to give the feedback that in fact she liked her sassiness, and the girl's joke was a good one.

"No, Mistress." She respectfully lowered her eyes trying really hard not giggle but let out a yelp as the woman's warm tongue met her folds. By instinct she grabbed at Valeria's hair, who stopped and swatted her hands away. "Don't you dare to fuck up my hair."

"I'll try, Mistress." She said with a closed eye, enjoying the return of the yet unfamiliar mouth. It was the best thing she ever felt. As the woman kept lapping away, she got so wet that the woman let out a slurping sound once in a while, but the girl wasn't feeling any trace of embarrassment as she normally would in this kind of situation. She was too far in her own pleasure, forgetting what the woman commanded her. Her fingers went forward reaching for the woman's hair when she got grabbed by two strong hands yanking her backwards.

"What did I just say?" snatching the torn underwear from the ground she tied the blushing girl's hand together at the front. Then turning her around she violently pushed her into the wall, of course not as hard to break bones, but enough for the girl to understand the warning.

The woman took her kneeling position again, but this time behind the girl. She continued what she stared as she bended forward grabbing the girl's round ass and diving in with her tongue. She could see the girl's trembling knees as she tried to support herself against the wall, but the tension started to wear her out, weakening her body.

That's when Valeria decided to turn on max. Quickly sucking the girl's clitoris into her mouth a scream was heard above her as the girl was getting close to her first orgasm ever.

"Oh my God, oh my god." Abigail yelled out as she came, not understanding the feeling, but enjoying it anyway. Before the girl could have collapsed the woman quickly stood up and helped her towards the bed, the salty taste still lingering in her mouth.

"How was that darling?" the woman asked gently placing her on the queen-sized bed.

"Amazing." The girl muttered with closed eyes, still seeing a firework behind her closed lids.

"And guess what? It's only the beginning of the night..." hearing this the girl's eyes opened immediately. Honestly, she was so tired, wishing to curl up under the blanket and sleep, but the woman had other ideas.

Reaching between the girl's open tights, she poked her outstanding clit making the girl clench her thighs together. "I am too sensitive...Mistress."

"And who cares?" was the response. "I want to see how tight you are." Working her fingers through the clamping legs she victoriously started to push in one finger only to be stopped right away.

The girl was way too tight for her liking. Slowly pushing in an out she could go deeper than before. The girl was moaning besides her unwillingness, her body lubricating more for the woman's intruding finger. After a while Valeria could push in another one making the girl cry out. "It's burning, stooop." She begged but it became a moan as the woman brushed her fingertips against something in her. "Find it." The woman said happily. She needed to loosen the girl up so she could fuck her properly. Constantly brushing against the girl's G-spot, Valeria was giving her one more earth-shattering orgasm, before she climbed off the bed walking toward the black duffel bag she placed there earlier.