You don't understand Pt3

Start from the beginning

"The fact that you think I could be your friend without driving myself crazy is absurd. It'd only be a matter of time before I slipped up and did something deviant ," Cheryl added a mocking tone to the word 'deviant', mimicking her mother. She didn't know if she believed in that word anymore. She hated her. Toni knew that she was referring to her mother. It made her upset as she turned fully to face the redhead. It was an awkward angle in the car, but she made it work.

"Cheryl, your mom can go fuck herself," Toni said with such authority in her voice that it made Cheryl twitch. "If you did anything your mother considered 'deviant' to me, I sure as hell wouldn't stop you." Toni knew she was starting to get a little careless with her words. She didn't care, though, and she wouldn't stop until Cheryl understood. The redhead sat, tense as ever, while staring at the wheel. Toni knew she was listening, though.

"But my mother..."

"Fuck her," Toni interrupted before Cheryl could begin spiraling again. "She can't control you forever. And I'll help you until you're free from her. You need to start thinking about what you want. Because I want you and I know you want me back." There was silence as Toni's words began sinking in between them. Eventually, Cheryl looked back to Toni and released her death grip on the wheel.

"I want you, too." Cheryl's words were a quiet whisper between them. Toni heard them loud and clear, though. The serpent couldn't stop herself as she slowly climbed over the divider between seats. She kept eye contact with Cheryl as she lowered herself until she was straddling her. When the redhead made no sounds of protests Toni smiled at her. It took a minute, Cheryl taking shaky breaths, before she wrapped her arms around Toni's waist. She moved her head under Toni's chin not long after. Toni responded by moving her arms to Cheryl's neck so she could scratch the girl's scalp.

Cheryl didn't realize how touch starved she truly was until this moment. The amount of emotions she was feeling from just holding the other girl was baffling. She felt safe, warm, content, and aroused. The way Toni had climbed over the seat to be with her. The intense eye contact. The way she was gentle enough to not tangle her hair. It was an overload, but Cheryl never wanted it to stop.

They stayed like that for over an hour, neither one of them speaking. What finally broke the silence was Toni's phone going off in her back pocket. She reluctantly pulled back from Cheryl while letting out a groan of annoyance. The noise instantly affected Cheryl as she unconsciously tightened her hold on Toni's waist. After realizing what she did she blushed brightly. Toni smirked down at her as she reached back to grab her phone.

"Did you like that, Bombshell?" Toni teased before looking down at her phone to see Fangs' contact name. The boy was probably just checking in after last night. With that thought in mind she threw her phone to the passenger seat. This made Cheryl raise her eyebrow.

"Remind me to never try and call you, Topaz," Cheryl snarked, sounding like her old self again. This time her words had no malice behind them, though. Toni shrugged her shoulders before wrapping her arms back around Cheryl.

"I'd answer if it was you," Toni whispered. She had meant it in a playful way but softened when she saw how Cheryl was now looking at her. The other girl wasn't use to knowing that she was wanted. Toni couldn't stand it anymore and slowly started to lean in. She stopped just short of Cheryl's lips and rested their foreheads together. It was important to her that she didn't try and move too quickly for the other girl. She wanted Cheryl to be comfortable.