Daeyeol shrugs the officers hands off once he stands at the corridor, grunting and hissing unhappily. He glares at Joochan who barely look at him back.

He dials his phone and calls Jangjun. "Yah, where's the boy?!"

"We are still searching, Chief. We don't have any lead as to what vehicle he is in," Jangjun explains nervously. "We are almost reaching the border gates."

"Use your brains, jinjja! Think where the boy will be taken to when he is in that state! There must be some blood trail or something! Hurry! Pali pali pali!"

Daeyeol cusses and punches a fist on the wall, eyes piercing a burning gaze towards the Chief of the Call Centre. "What a rude ass. Who cares? You lost, Hong Joochan. If that boy dies, it's all your fault again. No one will trust you now."

"Joochan," Seungmin approaches the Chief, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Joochan exhales a short breath and presses the button to connect with Sungyoon again. "Detective Choi Sungyoon, do you copy? Where are you?"

There is no response.

"This can't be happening," Joochan cusses and switches to another line. "Detective Kim Donghyun, do you copy?"

A buzz enters and Donghyun responds. "It's Detective Donghyun. What is it, Chief Hong?"

"Where are you now? Are you with Detective Choi Sungyoon?"

"No, he went somewhere else."

"Be more specific!" Joochan asks desperately.

"Aish," Donghyun hisses and recalls leaving Sungyoon behind. "I saw him walking towards the security guard post when I left him."

Joochan holds his breath. "Listen! I want to go and find him right now."

Donghyun blurts. "What?! He told me to follow the hyungs-"

"Please listen to me! I have a bad feeling about this!" Joochan begs. "Detective Sungyoon said he already met the man who took Aram away."

"He said that?!"

"Ye. We think it could also be Oh Sujin's abusive father. He has been abusing Oh Sujin since child. Since he was caught because of her, he is probably using her as revenge now. I strongly think the father was the man with those heavy army boots and has arthritis in one knee. He is more suspected to have come before you came to Aram's house, instead of the husband," Joochan knits his brows, thinking hard and making as many deductions as he can do that are aligned to the information he gathered and the sounds he has been listening. "Sergeant Kim Donghyun, this man probably knows the villa best as to escape meeting you when he took Aram away. Do you see any suspicious old man in his sixties that knows the villa well?"

Donghyun slows down his speed of driving and he recalls anyone that fits that description. The only old man he met was the security guard.

Was he suspicious?

"Hold on," Donghyun remembers the way the security guard moves, limping to one side. "Did you say the man who took Aram away might have arthritis?"

Joochan gulps, "Yes. Do you-"

"Yah, it could be the security guard!" Donghyun yells with the sudden realisation. "Shit! What the hell?! Jinjja!"

Abruptly Donghyun hits the brake and drifts smoothly, drawing an arc on the main road and speeds towards an alley, taking a shortcut back to the villa.

"Security Guard?" Joochan perchs his hands on his hip and looks over to Seungmin. "Sergeant Bae."

"Already on it," Seungmin replies faster than Joochan can finish his sentence.