"Sweetheart," Jasper scooted closer to her. His thumb reached out and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. His touch was so gentle she didn't believe he was the same person who once tortured her friend. Suddenly she could see blood on his hands. Her body quivered. She turned her face away from him.

Jasper narrowed his eyes and gripped her chin, yanking her forward to see him. His eyes soften seeing her broken face. "We are married now. You are our wife. You won't refuse our touch," he sternly spoke. His words struck her; she didn't like it. "Leave me," she said, trying to pry away from his touch.

"Enough, behave, little wife. You don't want to get on our bad side on the first day of marriage," Elias darkly muttered. "You can change the fact, accept it," he curbed his anger when he saw her fierce glare like an injured kitten. Since harsh words won't get to her, he would coax her.

His voice turned gentle; his touch turned tender. He brushed off the hair from his darling's face with an indulgent smile.

The sudden change in his behavior made Iris confused. She could not comprehend how quickly they changed.

"Darling, listen to us. You should now accept the fact," Jasper crooned, patting her head. Her head dropped low when she thought about his words. What could she do? She could not change the fact; she was married to them. She could only accept the fact.

Suddenly, she didn't know why she felt emotional as she let out a choked sob. Jasper hugged her closer, rubbing her back. "It's okay," he cooed, muttering sweet nothings. Iris sniffled, her nose buried into his naked chest. He understood the emotional fluctuation in her. He could only now comfort her.

"It's okay to feel emotional," he comforted her. Iris cried thinking what happened the previous night how she was now lawfully their wife. Her eyes firmly shut she tried to forget everything. It stung so much.

Elias moved closer to her to pick her up. "Don't," she said, trying to get out of the bed, clutching the sheets closer to her chest. "Let me carry you. It is not like you can walk," he taunted with a smirk, enjoying the blush that crept into her face. 

She remembered what happened last night. Their touch, their kiss, their thrusts, her moans, her whimpers, her pleas. Everything. 

His hands went under her thighs, picking her naked body and carrying her to the bathroom

A warm bubble bath was ready for them. The brothers had given strict warning to the servants not to disturb them; only the head maid Peggy was allowed into their room and drew them a relaxing bath.

Her body winced when she came in contact with the water. Elias sat behind her, pulling her closer enough till her back rested on his chest. They made the bathtub big enough to have four to five people submerge completely in; it was like a mini pool.

Jasper entered the tub with them, sitting in front of them. Elias's hand moved on her shoulder, making her stiffen. "Don't worry, we know you are still sore," he commented, moving his hand. "It's just a massage to relax your muscles," he said placing a kiss on her shoulder.