Epilogue

Three years later, Tori and I were still happily married. Allot has happened in these three years. After Rain has gone from just a perfume to a whole line of products including lotions, body washes, and body sprays. The Wanted are nominated for a Grammy and are fixing to release their seventh album. Siva and Nareesha finally got married and had just gotten back from their honeymoon. Tom was preparing to propose to Kelsey this weekend when he took her out to dinner, but that’s was extremely top secret, Tori didn’t even known.

            We were at a New Year’s party, about fifteen minutes from midnight and I’ve noticed Tori hasn’t been acting like herself. She’s been really distant and quiet. I tried to ask her if something’s wrong, but she just smiles and changes the subject. It worried me. I knew something was wrong and that she was hiding something. We were preparing to leave to America next weekend for the next three months and I didn’t want to leave worrying more than I have to about my girlfriend.

“Oi, is Tori alright? She’s been acting weird” I asked Kelsey just as she was getting a drink.

“Huh? Tori, what are you talking about?” she asked quickly, with wide eyes.

“Has she said anything to you, she doesn’t seem like herself” I went on.

“I’m sure she’s fine” she giggled nervously before turning sharply on her heel and walking off.

“Come on, mate, countdowns started” Tom called, pulling me over to the flat screen that had the timer on it.

“Five…four…three…two…one…Happy New Year!” the entire room erupted in cheers as Tori pulled me to her in a kiss.

I hadn’t even realized she was next to me until her hand slipped into mine.

“Happy New Year” she said in my ear, above the noise of the noise makers and glasses clanking against each other.

“Happy New Year’s love” I replied, kissing her again.

“Come outside, I want to give you your present” she said, pulling me out to the back door.

            A few years back, Tori and I had started this tradition of starting off the New Year with giving each other a gift. She said her family did it to start the year off happily. I really didn’t understand it, but it made her happy, so I went along with it. She pulled me out into the backyard, where we could watch the fireworks. After the short show, I pulled my present from my pocket,

“Here love, open mine first” I insisted.

She smiled happily as she pulled the top off her gift, to reveal the sparkling diamond necklace and matching ring in the box. Her eyes lit with surprise and joy as she gasped quietly, her hand covering her mouth,

“Nathan” she breathed, a wide smile on her lips “I love it” she beamed.

“I’m glad…only the best for you, babe” I smirked, leaning forward and kissing her temple.

“Now open mine” she smiled, handing me a small box with a bow on the top.

            She carefully put her present in her purse and watched with anticipation as I pulled the top off my present. The item inside caught me completely off guard and confused me for a moment. I reached in and pulled out a small pair of white booties. I looked from the shoes to my wife. She was smiling nervously as she waited for me to say something,

“You…you still don’t know my shoe size” I choked out.

She laughed, shaking her head.

“No, baby, they’re not exactly for you” she laughed, brushing her hair behind her ear.

“Oh my god” I gasped, feeling like my legs had gone numb “are we…are you really…oh god” I gasped, feeling like I might pass out.

“Nath are you okay?” she asked, gripping my shoulders, helping me stand up straight.

I gripped her waist tightly, inhaling deeply.

“I’m gonna be a father” I mumbled over and over again until the words made sense in my head “I’m gonna be a dad!” I beamed, making her smile.

She nodded, hugging me tightly.

            I pulled away from her only to grip her jaw and kiss her hard on the lips. I couldn’t help it, Tori was pregnant with my child, the next generation of Sykes. My beautiful and loving wife was pregnant with what was soon-to-be our beautiful and loved child. Her hands gripped my forearm as she smiled in the kiss. She pulled away quickly when a loud eruption of cheers broke the night silence. We turned to see that everyone had spread out around the back door and edge of the yard. The lads smiled, raising their drinks to me and their girls all beamed with excitement.

“Congratulations mate!” Tom called over the cheers, making us laugh.

“I can’t believe it” I breathed in her ear.

“I love you” she replied, pulling me down into a soft kiss.

“I love you…more than anything” I mumbled against her lips.

How I managed to have a life this great was a mystery. I had a beautiful wife, four great mates, succcesful band, and now a child on the way…I could never ask for anything more…

Hiya! Sorry for the crazy long wait, but my laptop broke, so I had to wait to get a knew one and they couldn't save my files, so I lost everything that wasn't saved on a flash drive and just...ugh :'( Anyways, thank you all so much for going with me through this journey of Tori and Nathan and thank you for being patient with my unpredictable updating schedule. Sending out lots of love and hope you've enjoyed reading this just as much as I've enjoyed writing.

PS: New story coming out soon, in no relation to this one, could use some help thinking of a title :D