Chapter 4

Matteo Mendez POV

"FUCKKKKK" I all but screamed in my room. Right now I'm at my apartment. I bought this apartment for me and Eth, because we hate being around our bio's, pretending everything is alright. Out of anger I punched 3 more holes in my room. Eth is at the bio's house, cause apparently 'hE Is iN tRoUblE'. Fucking sperm doner.

After my outburst I went to the living room. I just stood there looking out of the window, the busy streets of New York. the colourful lights, the people, the cars everything seems to be peaceful, yet it is not.

Peace, something I haven't had since I was 7, my whole world was snatched away from me. My world, my reason for happiness, my baby sister, my Athena, my little princess. After she was sent away, I grew apart, everyone away from me, everyone except Ethan, he was a splitting image of her. I wonder how she is, what she is doing and most of all, is she happy ?. After she was sent away, I welcomed the darkness. The darkness of depression, I started underground fighting. Just to numb all my pain, and fight all my anger. Thankfully I never turned to alcohol to numb my pain, and I made sure It didn't either.

I didn't know when my eyes would tear up. I didn't know when my tears dropped one by one. I didn't know when I dropped to the ground, with my knees to my chest, my head in my hands. I didn't know when my pain filled sobs left me. All i knew, all I fucking knew was that my life felt incomplete. My heart felt empty. Soon enough I let my dream-less sleep consume me.

Little did he know that he was about to see the light in his darkness soon, very soon....

Ace Salvatore POV

'Beep beep Beep BEEEEEPPPPPPP-'

"Oh for fucks sake, stop" I groaned, stopping my alarm.

Great, now I have to get ready for the damn meeting. I got up and went to take a shower, well sort of. I had to drag myself to the washroom. After 20 minutes I was done with my shower (and yes I brushed my teeth), I made my way to my closet. After 2 minutes of staring at my closet and questioning my life, I finally took out a white crisp shirt, with a black vest that hugged my torso perfectly. Black dress pants, a black suit jacket and black tie to finish the business look.

As I was leaving my room, I got a call

"You got a girl and we didn't hear about it from you, tu culo. Matt had to call to tell me that." (tu culo - you ass)

"Well hello to you too, and I'm doing great, thank you for asking" I said sarcastically to my best friend.

"Whatever, I just called to inform you, me and Ethan, are coming there." Matteo, my best friend said.

"Uh-huh, what did that asswhole to this time?" I asked him about his bastard of a father.

"He fucking asked me to take the bitch on a trip, A FUCKING TRIP. I mean it's not like I have shit to do" I knew exactly who the 'bitch' is, the first American Mafia Princess, Stacy Mendez. She is a fucking bitch.