Just as you were starting to get into a more animated discussion about cooking topics, the college kid PA who had come for Yoongi before stopped in front of your table.

"Oh, Mr. Min, I've been looking for you in the trailer area, but they said your trailer was out of commission? You're needed on set again please."

Yoongi sighed and squeezed your knee under the table before standing up from the bench. You quickly followed suit and threw your to go cup out before following Yoongi and the PA up front. Here Yoongi turned to hand you his jacket before heading to the stage area.

"For warmth," he said as he carefully put the jacket in your arms. You smiled at the joke and nodded, bowing a little.

"I will look after this most carefully Min Yoongi-nim." You and Yoongi smiled at each other before the PA chirped again about how they really needed him right away.

Yoongi turned right to head back to the set, and you turned left to go camp in Yoongi's chair in the talent area. Once again there wasn't anyone around, so you gleefully plunked your butt down in the star chair and tugged it a bit closer to the space heater one more time. Not too close, you didn't want to singe the super warm down coat. You pulled your phone out and glanced at the time.

It was only 4:30 but and you thought of the hours yet to come with a sigh. Then a stray thought entered your brain and you realized you still hadn't contacted the hotel about Yoongi's suitcases.

You were not really looking forward to standing in that teeny tiny frozen tundra of an office, but it seemed to offer the best cell service that wasn't completely outside. Sighing a little in self-pity, you stood to take off your backpack and once more put the down coat on over your own jacket. No wonder everyone in Korea had one, you'd have to start looking for your own later  you thought to yourself before shouldering Yoongi's pack and grabbing your own and heading over to the little office.

As before, no one appeared to be in the little office and you reached in to turn on the light. Thankfully the angle of the door was such that the light didn't bother anyone on set and you set down the packs to dig your phone out. The room seemed more tolerable this time and you thought grateful thoughts to Katia and her glove run once more.

You pulled up the paperwork for the hotel on your phone and dug for the number.

As you dialed your thoughts were starting to run towards tomorrow. Yoongi probably needed a car service, but you kind of drove past the Drake on your way down, maybe you could carpool? You let your thoughts ramble a bit as you waited for the front desk to answer.

"Drake Hotel, how can we assist you today?" A female voice answered, and you snapped back to 'professional assistant mode'.

"Good afternoon, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I am the assistant to Min Yoongi. Mr. Min is onset in Chicago and his agency has booked a stay at the Drake and I'd like to speak with someone regarding his stay and to confirm that his luggage arrived at the hotel."

"A six months stay you said? Just one moment, please spell the last name." You and the front desk attendant worked through the logistics before she spoke again.

"One moment please there's a flag on that name, I'll need to let Mr. Brown our on-duty manager speak with you regarding this. Please hold." And without further ado you were listening to Vivaldi quietly playing hold music.

You started to get that sinking feeling in your stomach again at yet one more thing that wasn't as it seemed at first glance with Yoongi's trip to Chicago. You enjoyed quite a bit of the first movement of Spring, before a new voice came on the line.

"Is this the Just in Time agency again?" a man asked you in a harsh voice. "We've already discussed this and have nothing additional to say."

You were taken aback and sighed out loud at the idea that once again, this situation was going to go from not terrible to bad. You dug out your most professional customer service voice from your days spent with unhappy customers and contract negotiations and tried again.

"Good afternoon, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I am the assistant to Min Yoongi. Mr. Min is onset in Chicago and his agency, HYBE-LA has booked a stay at the Drake..."

You were nearly immediately cut off

"I said we wouldn't discuss this again over the phone! I will not discuss this with assistants, this is ridiculous," spoke the man angrily.

"WAIT!" You half yelled to get his attention once more and thrust your question at him.

"I don't know what has happened between you and the temp agency that was contracted to assist Mr. Min with his stay in Chicago, but I have also suffered from their treatment this morning. If nothing else, can you please help me confirm that his luggage arrived from Korea to your hotel?"

The voice on the other end of the line ceased it's angry puffing into the phone.

"You're not with Just in Time? I apologize but this really cannot be handled over the phone. How soon can you arrive to the hotel?" he asked.

Well, that sinking feeling in your stomach just sunk all the way down to Mariana Trench levels. What in the hell did they do now?!? You thought to yourself, and you scrambled to realign your thoughts.

"Mr. Min is onset for a new movie production and currently we're in a sound stage south of Calumet City. He's on call till 9pm, and it will take a bit to get from Calumet City to the Drake. I apologize but because of the treatment of Just in Time this morning, we don't even have a car service to assist this morning, only my personal vehicle. I know it is very late, but I do not think we could possibly arrive before 10pm."

The man huffed into the phone once more.

"This is ridiculous, but I can sympathize if what happened to you is anything like what we've dealt with." He paused and you crossed your fingers that nothing else had gone wrong.

"Miss (L/N) was it? I can confirm for you that four suitcases and one very large case has arrived to the hotel. Does that confirm your information as well?"

You and Yoongi had discussed this during your chat over hot cocoa in the craft area so this was at least something you knew.

"Yes sir that is correct. Would the hotel be willing to hold those pieces until 10pm when we arrive? I can give you my name and phone number if that helps any," you replied. 

"I won't be here at that time, but another manager will be on duty. I would like to discuss with you the financial impacts of the behavior of the temp agency as you referred to them with you, but I would prefer not to have this conversation over the phone. When will you be available to meet?" Mr. Brown seemed to calm down the more he realized you were trying to resolve the problem.

You spoke a bit more with Mr. Brown about the luggage and the hotel, and realized that whatever had happened at the hotel, it sounded expensive.

Fabulous.

You took a second to text Miso at HYBE-LA that you thought there was going to be a problem with the hotel in Chicago and you'd need some kind of payment system to take care of it. She promised to figure out something and let you know that they hadn't had anymore luck tracking down Eun-Jin, but it did seem like Yoongi's contract was not the only one that was messed up. To be honest, Miso sounded a little flustered even over text messages, so you said thanks and turned back to Mr. Brown once more.

You thanked Mr. Brown and confirmed that you and Yoongi would arrive by 10pm before you ended the call. Your brain started a litany of What the actual fuck happened now?!" before checking the time on your phone. It was barely five pm now so you needed to start thinking about what time did Yoongi normally eat and how to tell there might be a small issue with the hotel. You weren't sure, but you couldn't shake the feeling that something else had gone wrong.