Suhasini: That's a good idea..

Adi: I will pay you at the end of our contract..

Suhasini: Apdi na enaku indha plan eh veandom..

Adi: What??

Suhasini: I'm doing this out of the affection I have on your daughter. Enake theriyama unga ponnu Mela enaku oru anbu irukku.. adhe vilai pesadhinga.. please..

Adi: Okay..... If you wish, you can go inside and talk to her..

Her face brightened.. She hopped and reached the ward..

Suhasini: Paappa...

Nasya: Mommy... nee thirumba vandhutiya???

Suhasini: Yes Paappa..

Nasya: Nee en Mommy illa nu sonna???...

Suhasini: adhu Mommy unnai romba naala paakale le.. so ippo unnai ivlo azhaga paathadhum en ponnu ennaleiye namba mudiyale.. adhan tuck nu apdi solliten.. apram daddy dhaan en kitte sonnaru.. adhu namma Paappa dhaan nu..

Don't you look like a fairy?? Adhan da Amma ku doubt vandhuruchi.. I'm sorry..

She then went on to hug the baby.. Adi was not able to believe the scene. He waited every second of those tormenting four years to see this scene..

He came out of the ward and called his lawyer. His lawyer arrived in 30 minutes..

Suhasini: This is really quick..

Adi: This is how I work...

Suhasini: Oh... that's good.. it makes you highly efficient..

He was constantly controlling his smile.. He remembered meeting and signing the first contract with her. She was still dumb and innocent as she was used to be in the past..

Adi: Padichu paathutu sign pannunga...

Suhasini: Ennale oruthare face paathale avanga epdi nu solla mudiyum.. neenga romba nallavanga.. trustworthy.. ungale namburavangalku uyire kooda kuduppinga..

Sariya sonnena??

Adi smiled..

Suhasini: Adikadi siringa.. unga face siricha nalla irukku...

She signed without reading the file..

Adi: Padikaleiye??

Suhasini: neenga apdi onnum en kitte yemaathiruvinga nu thonale..

Adi: Okay thank you then...

As they finished talking, her friends reached the hospital corridor..

Girl 1: Hey Sadhana.. unaku onnum illaye..

Girl 2: Are you fine?? Unga appa ku engalale padhil solla Mudiyadhu ma..

Suhasini: I'm fine.. I'm fine..

They checked her and then turned towards the handsome man next to her..

Girl 1: neenga???

Girl 2: neenga Z country PM dhaane???

Adi nodded his head.. Suhasini was astonished..

Suhasini: What???

Girls.. please leave us alone for sometime..

Her friends were surprised and smiled between themselves..

Suhasini: Enna sirippu?? Ponga..

They left them alone quickly.. She then took him to an empty ward right next to Nasya's and closed the door..