Chapter 6 - Damsel In Distress...

Chapter 6: Damsel in Distress…

I flushed the fancy gold toilet and walked towards the double sink to wash my hands with the pomegranate soap they had. My favorite! I wonder who cleans this bathroom, never mind the house! It was just so clean and the floor was spotless! There was definitely a maid somewhere in this house. How do they afford a golden toilet to be in one bathroom?! There had to be like ten bathrooms in this stinking house and I bet you the boys had a golden toilet in each one of them. It would take me a whole life time to get a single one!

Ok that’s it, im robbing this house.

I think you know that is impossible though, I have seen many cameras in this big house and I’m pretty sure there might be one in this bathroom… Im out of here! Now that I have taken care of my stupid bladder and peed, I am ready to hit the road…Jack! Lol, had to say that. Now back on my dangerous mission impossible; sneaking out of this place without being caught or seen. That is going to be hard. Dumb Cameras!

I slowly opened the bathroom door, which by the way had a golden door knob. Once I made sure that the hallway was clear, I tip-toed to squat under a table. I was about to step out of the hiding spot, when I heard voices coming up the hall, in front of me. My frame was small enough to fit under the table that thank goodness had a freaking table cloth!

Basically throwing myself under the thing, I peeked out one of the small holes in the cloth. What I saw though was something else instead of the normal four boys I had met today. The man I saw had a strong build like the rest of them, but he was wearing a black suit with Armani shoes and a very expensive looking watch. He was talking to no one in particular and for a second I thought he was strange weirdo before I realized that I talk to myself too. But actually, I think he had a Bluetooth in his ear. Trying to look a little better at his features, had my eyes widening. Dirty blonde hair with brown eyes, I think. Can’t really see much from this tiny hole. Maybe if I inch a bit closer…

Suddenly, it was like everything happened at once. I lost my balance from keeping under the table and fell forwards and took the table cloth with me and everything on it. My left arm was stinging really badly and when I looked at it, there was a long cut on my forearm, blood seeping out of it quickly.

I hissed in pain and held my arm in agony, it hurts so freaking bad. I was moaning and groaning for a couple minutes, squeezing my arm and realized there was someone else in the room. I looked up and saw the man that I was trying to get a better look at before. He stood there with his mouth hanging open in shock, no longer talking.

“Well don’t just stand there! Get me some help, give me help! Gosh what an idiot, do you really want me to bleed to death?!” I screamed at the poor yet idiotic man and stayed there on the floor as he walked over to me.

“A-are you okay?” Dumb.

“NO! Isn’t that kind of obvious?” I gave him a look that told him what name I was calling him. I glanced down at my arm and then at the floor. There was probably a vase on top of that table, because glass was sprayed all out of the carpet.

The man was carrying me down the hallway now, I mean he picked me up like I weighed nothing but a feather! I feel like a damsel in distress and he is my knight in shining armor. Even though he didn’t do anything until I ordered him to.

“Uh… So, where are you taking me, my knight?” The man raised an eyebrow at the name I gave him and all I did was shrug. I mean, I don’t even know his name, so what should I call him?

“My bathroom, I have a first kit in there. Umm, if you don’t mind me asking, what are you doing in my house?”

My eyes nearly bulged out of my head at his words. HIS HOUSE?! WTF? “What?”