𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭
𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: Splnght23

𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: Splnght23

- I think we should break up. - (y/n) echoed through the room, an unfamiliar, uneasy silence coming right after.

Kise's eyes widened, his mouth opening slightly, but nothing came out of it, not knowing what to say. That was the end? (l/n) was breaking up with him, but he had no words on the tip of his tongue, his mind blank.

- I-I... - He tried to force his mind to think about something, but nothing was coming. - Why? - It was all he could think of. (e/c) eyes diverted from his, guilt taking over them, and (l/n) didn't want him to see it.

- We... We're not working anymore. - Kise couldn't understand. Everything was fine before, but now it's like he's hanging on a thread, and just a bit more to fall in the abyss.

- Not working anymore? You said you loved me just yesterday. - Was it really possible that everything changed from one day to another?

- I still do, but-

- But what?! - Ryota's hands turned into fists, his nails sinking on the skin of his palm, his voice elevating along with his emotions. - What could be the reason?!

- Love, calm down. - (l/n) tried to tame him, but it wouldn't work this time.

- Don't call me love right now. - His voice slightly trembled, showing signs of a forced calmness.

- Sorry. - Why did it have to be so difficult? - I can't do this. I love you, but I don't like you anymore.

Wow, that hurt. The blonde's heart squeezed painfully, his face turning into a frown, his face turning to the side, not allowing (l/n) to see all of it.

- Tsk, so what, you just got used to me? Since when? - Why did it have to hurt so much?

- A few months from now. It's not working, because you deserve someone who loves and care for you completely.

- You already do this. - His voice turned into a whisper, knowing he was just delaying the inevitable. (l/n) wasn't his anymore.