𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧
𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

It was cleaning day in Survey Corps, and captain Levi was really out to kill anyone that didn't clean like a machine, which means our dear soldiers were working as slaves, trying to not get killed by an angry midget, or better, the angry midget

It was cleaning day in Survey Corps, and captain Levi was really out to kill anyone that didn't clean like a machine, which means our dear soldiers were working as slaves, trying to not get killed by an angry midget, or better, the angry midget. The only one that wasn't cleaning like a bitch, was the one and only (y/n).

- Where is that (l/n) bitch. We are all killing ourselves to clean this shitty castle, and he's not even here. - Started Jean, really pissed at the amazing capability of young (y/n), to escape from the "tiny demon" cleaning day. No one knew how he did that, because everyone that tried to escape that duty, ended up wanting to be dead.

- Now that you said, I haven't seen him this morning either. - Pointed out Connie. Close to them, but not really into the conversation, was Eren, cleaning the floor with a bucket by his side, washing everything in a really concentrated way. He was not really engaged in the conversation until (y/n)'s name was mentioned. He perked up his head, thinking about what might have happened to make the (l/n) be missing.

- Maybe he's just doing something important, and can't help us with the cleaning. - Tried to rationalize Eren, finally being part of the conversation, and bringing both Jean and Connie's attention to him. Jean snorted in disbelief.

- Ha! As if captain Levi would let anyone miss this day. He's like a neurotic, Windex-obsessed guy, who would bring you back from the dead to finish your cleaning duties. - Mocked Jean with humor, making Eren and Connie get kind of worried because if their captain heard that kind of thing, there would be hell to pay, for sure.

- Jean, I don't think you should be saying things like that in a hallway, where anyone could listen to your suicidal words. If captain Levi hears this... - Tried to alert Connie.

- Come on Connie, you and Jaeger know I'm right. Though I've had been thinking about something for some time now. - Tried to defend Jean, looking thoughtful. - What if (y/n) it's the only one receiving special treatment because he and the captain have some kind of relationship?

Jean's affirmation made Eren tip the bucket beside him unintentionally, making all of the dirty water from the previous cleaning, dirtying all the floor again. The sound of the bucket falling and the water splashing, made Connie and Jean turn to Eren with a whip of their head. The boy desperately tried to clean up the water he let fall, while the other boys just looked at him, trying to figure out what caused him to act like that.

- Hey Eren, are you ok? You're acting weird. - Asked Connie, kind of worried by his friend's state of mind. The Jaeger wasn't really paying attention to his friend's question, his mind replaying Jean's words, again and again. Could really captain Levi and (y/n) be in some kind of relationship? That possibility made the young titan boy's heart squeeze in a painful way.