𝟻𝟷 - 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝

Start from the beginning

(TW: Gun violence, death; I'm more descriptive about where the bullets go, but not really the gore aspect.)
The MP5 was more outstanding than I expected it to be. Yeah I've tested it out once before I decided I wanted to distribute them, but just not on people. And let me tell you, it's a whole new experience.

9 minutes

I started with the one closest to me, he was practically about to enter the elevator. I went for two quick shots to his abdomen before raising the gun to his head; firing a few more.

His body fell to the floor, revealing my victims behind him.

With a smile, I set the submachine gun in motion, firing an abundance amount of shots into the group. One by one I watched them go down after being shot in the head, chest, abdomen, and even leg; never having the time to defend themselves.

And if they were lucky enough to get a shot in, they fucking missed.

Their numbers were dropping significantly, and perhaps they would have gotten the edge on me at one point. But the large group of inmates rushing into the halls; aiding in taking the remaining down while also kicking the weak, sealed my victory.

I stopped my firing and got up from the floor of the elevator, but I kept my gun aimed towards the small riot - switching out my clips just in case these inmates decide to come for me as well.

I walked out of the elevator, heading towards the infirmary doors that I'm surprised haven't opened yet. You would think that the guards inside would come out to try and help the others, I know they hear everything that's happening out here.

8 minutes

A tug on my pant leg got my attention, and I snapped my gaze down to one of the officers attempting to pull me down, but he was too weak. I kicked him off of me, and his back slammed against the wall. I aimed my barrel in his direction and pressed my finger on the trigger for only a split second.

I could've let him live, if he would have survived his injuries; but I have my fatherly obligations to live up to. Which is that no one tries to stand between me and them, no one. It's an automatic death sentence.

"Now what do we have here?" A deep husky voice bellowed down the halls.

I gave the group of about seven inmates my attention, "I'm just passing through." I stepped a little closer to them since the place I want to be is behind them. They don't know that's where I need to go, so I'm giving them a chance, one chance to not stand in my way - and they better take it.

Three of them were eyeing me suspiciously as the other four raided the dead bodies of the multiple prison guards, "I'd know that scar anywhere, you're the famous Anakin Skywalker." It was more of statement than a question, he knew who I was and he had no doubt in his mind about it.

I nodded, never dropping my weapon, "I am, and you're in my way." I slowly took a few more steps closer.

7 minutes

Instantly, the large Mexican man took a step to the side with a respectful nod, "Let the man through boys, you don't want to piss this one off."

I half-smiled, it seems not everyone in this place is stupid, "Much appreciated," I lowered my weapon, but only slightly. I still kept myself alert as I walked past them to get to the doors, while also stepping over bodies and nearly slipping on red.