𝟹𝟿-𝙰 𝚁𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

I would love to give a special shout-out to maddieskywalker it's her big 25!!♥️ I'll be there with you in November for my 25th ahhh 😘
She's been so amazing and a huge supporter of mine so I would love to give her this recognition! Thank you so much for everything babe, ily and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! You deserve the world love 🥰
2.4K words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"(y/n)!"

I shot my head up towards the bedroom door as I heard Anakin shouting my name, his tone dripping with hostility. I furrowed my brows, searching through my mind to figure out what I could have done to deserve this aggressive tone - but I couldn't think of anything.

Now that doesn't necessarily mean I haven't done anything to deserve it; my forgetful mind just can't seem to figure it out.

"(y/n), get your ass down here now!" His voice boomed down the hall, sounding slightly more angrier than the first time he called me.

I tossed my book aside and hopped off the bed. I may not remember what I did, but I'm definitely about to find out, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid. He wouldn't physically hurt me, that I know, that's not why I'm afraid. I've noticed that he has a bad habit of raising his voice, and I was sensitive to that kind of treatment.

He's working on being more calm and not losing his temper, but that's going to take time; I know it won't happen over night.

I nervously scurried down the hall towards his voice that was coming from the foyer, and I stopped when I was at the top of the stairs. My eyes suddenly widened when I saw exactly why he was so pissed.

Yeah, I deserved this.

He was standing in the middle of the marbled floored foyer with his arms crossed, and his angered glare was directed right at me, "Notice anything different sweetheart?" He spoke slowly through gritted teeth, his foot tapping impatiently.

Piett and Maul were a few feet behind him with their hands to their mouths as they tried their hardest to suppress their laughs. They were failing horribly, and their faces were turning a bright red.

I awkwardly cleared my throat, "Nope, nothing."

Anakin's eyes narrowed just as a baby horse walked behind him as it curiously took in its surroundings. He raised his finger and bent it towards him, "Come here."

I leisurely strode down the stairs, purposely taking my time, and I watched his patience evaporate more with every passing second.

As soon as I reached him, I gazed up at him with wide innocent eyes; hoping his love for me would ease his annoyance. But that was short lived when he gripped my jaw and tilted my head upwards. He was gentle as to not actually hurt me, but his actions were still filled with irritation, "There's a fucking horse in my house." He stated, "Why?"

I shrugged, "In my defense, it was supposed to be the teacup pig." I'm not entirely sure why there's a horse here instead, all I can guess is that there was some kind of mix-up.

His mouth fell ajar, "I thought I told you no?"

"I know but I had already kind of adopted one before you told me that, then when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me," I defended myself nervously, "I was hoping to get to it before you noticed and then hand it off to a farm or something." I shrugged; that was in fact my master plan.