Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Time skip to the next day

Y/n pov

Today's the day where Tempest and Dwargon officially have a declaration of friendship. "*whispers* Hey, brother let me do this. I used to work as a secretary for a government official before. So I know what to say."
Rimuru: "*whispers* Please!".
"*ahem* It's a pleasure to meet you all here today, as one of the leaders of the Jura Tempest Federation. As you might or might not know, we are a nation of monsters that only seek peace and cooperation with other races. As such this declaration is a small step for monsters and humanoid races but a big leap for all that seek these values. As such I do not believe that any of us would exchange peace for violence, as it only will cause a war that shouldn't be waged by the differences of appearance or backgrounds from other races. As such, I would like to thank King Gazel for this opportunity of cooperation and hope that we all live in peace with monsters and humans alike. *returns to Rimuru*".
The crowd cheers at my speech.

Time skip to nighttime

After the declaration of friendship was made and signed, Rimuru brought me to his fantasy of E.I.L.F when he first came to this Kingdom.
Rimuru: "So, none of you let Shuna or Shion see you leave, right?"
The boys and me: "Of course not!"
Rimuru: "Then to the promised land we go!"
We open the door to await horny levels that have never been reached before.
The E.I.L.F: "Welcome! We've been waiting for you, Mr. Slime!"
'So this is an isekai Paradise'. 
Rimuru: "Hey elf ladies! How've you been?".
The dark-skinned one hugged Rim. Then the one behind her grabs Rim taking him and putting him super close to her milkers. I wish I was a slime!!! *internally screams*
E.I.L.F: "Welcome, boys. You must be Mr. Slime's friends. And you *looks at me* must be Mr. Slime's brother, we've heard much about you from him."
"Oooh? That's interesting. *looks at Rimuru*"
Kaido: "Ah. There you are Rimuru! Seeing you in that form feels more right."
"Can't blame you on that. But over time you'll get used to it. Oh, right my name is Y/n, older brother of Rimuru."
Kaido: "Nice to meet you as well. Your brother here talks openly about you."
'How interesting~. I wonder what he talks about me to them?'
Rimuru: "W-well you and the others can relax and have a chat tonight."
Kaijin: "Baka! Why did you bring us here to have a chat? Do you not see these beautiful women here? Are you blind?".

Rimuru pov

"Got a moment, ma'am?"
Elf bar tender: "How can I help you, Mr. Slime?"
"Would you mind selling these here? It's a new kind of liquor made in my country. I want to you to serve it to you regulars, and research how much they'll pay for a glass."
Elf tender: "ara~, ara~! Aren't you quite shrewd for a slime?" By the way the speech your brother gave was very motivational."
"W-well, my brother can be strict when it comes to stuff like that. Especially, with training."
Elf tender: "I'd love to see a nation where any race can truly coexist and be happy."

Y/n pov

I'm having the best time of my life! No that's an understatement, I'm in heaven! Even though I'm a saiyan physically, I'm still human spiritually. I don't want this to end...

(A few moments later)

"That's was heaven right there. Too bad we had to leave 'cause of Shuna and Shion. Well in any case, time to head back, everyone place a hand on my shoulder/back."
???: "May we also come with?"
'Huh? Why would some random per- ahhh fuck'.
"Quick! Everyone touch my shoulder/back!". It's too late some of the boys got captured. 'Dont worry your sacrifices won't be vain!'. "Girls, please don't get mad." *pop*

(Ze next day)

We got punished... By something worse than death itself... Shion's cooking, although I would get zenkais from that, it's not worth it man. *mentally shakes head*. 'Onmi King!!! Please!!! Help me!!!'.
'Onmi King' aka me (Isekai_mind_Maker): "Nahhhh. This is for plot!".
'Nooooooooo!!!!'.

(You can skip this part of the chapter)

Scene change - some city Youm's in

Youm: "Yo, Issac."
Issac: "This women wants to talk you. Do ya mind?"
???: "I'm very good with magic, so I think I could be useful to you. I heard you don't have many in your party who can use magic."
Youm: "Sorry, but we have all the magic we need. Besides, we have Ki, that's more than enough."
???: "I don't know what's this Ki. But I don't think that it'll be better than my mastery over magic."
Youm: "I'm up with that".

(A few moments later)

???: "[Earth lock]
Youm: "You think this'll stop me. Kaio-ken x1!"
???: "I'm not done! [Air shot]!... Unbelievable... I had no idea you lacked basic resistance to abnormal statuses."
Youm: "Well. A lose, a lose. If you hadn't used magic I would've beaten you. So, what's your name?"
???: "Mjurran."
Youm: "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mjurran. *extends arm for handshake*
______________________________________

Well that's the end. Anyway here daily dose of memes

 Anyway here daily dose of memes