10

Turns out that I wasnt pregnant and that I did have a few bruised ribs, which wasn't that bad.

When we got back to the clubhouse Happy took me back to his dorm and had put a new smiley face on him. after it was done and I did all the things he told me to do after putting a tattoo on someone. I unfastened his belt and jeans yanked them along with his boxers down and blew the fuck out of his dick.

He fisted my hair and moaned as I blew his world apart with each suction and bob of my head.

I pulled back so just his tip was left in my mouth and I licked it flicking my tongue over the hole before I suckled his tip and pulled it fully out of my mouth using my tongue to lick his under siding and crease his vein making him moan louder and grunt.

"ángel don't tease" he says 

I looked up at him as I let his tip rest on my tongue.

"Never" I replied before I took him fully back in my mouth letting him rest in my throat. which he must of not like cause he started fucking the shit out of my mouth like he had down my poor pussy.

I held his hips and moaned at the feeling him fucking my throat.

when he released inside my mouth I hummed as I swallowed every drop and licked the rest off his tip before fully letting him go licking my lips and kissing his tip before I looked up at him.

"Fuck I'm more in love with you Papi," I tell him as I tuck him back in his pants and fix his zipper, button, and belt back before trailing kisses along his hips under his tatts before I stood up and he pulled me into a hard heated kiss.

He lifted me up and laid on the bed pulled my straps off and started teasing my nipples with licks and pinches.

"Please Papi" I begged

 He looked up at me and I looked down at him watching as he licked my nipple more before he fully took my breast in his mouth and started sucking on it as he groped and teased my other nipple making me moan and gasp as I held his head there.

"Feels so good Papi" I tell him 

When his hand goes to trail down towards my core someone walks in and I jump as Happy lays down fully on me covering my body.

"get the fuck out" he says

"Sorry I didn't know you was busy in here" Juice say as he continues to stand there

" I will fucking shot you Juice if you don't leave" Happy warned

I watched Jucie scurry out of the room before Happy lifted up and I fixed my top.

" its ok he didn't see anything" Hapyp tells me.

"can we from now on lock the damn door please?" I asked

He nodded his head as he sat up pulling me to sit up with him before he started kissing me.

"that felt amazing" I tell him

"We will continue where we left off later" he assures me

"I'll hold you to that" I tell him while smirking.

He stands up and I follow suit taking his hand and following him out of the room.

"So Juice seen little miss innocents breast but we cant?" Tig says

I was shocked to say the least but quickly recovered when I heard yelling and saw Happy practically beating Juice's ass.

"Happy take it to the ring" Clay ordered

 I followed Happy out of the clubhouse towards the ring.

"don't kill him cause then you'll get mayhem and I don't want to lose you" I say to Happy before I give him a quick kiss then step back as he gets into the ring followed by Juice.

"Happy brother I'm sorry for barging in" Juice tries

Happy says nothing just lays into Juice practically giving him a beating of his life. before he climbed out.

"None of you better come into my dorm without me or Thail granting permission. and stop calling her little miss innocent and virgin. she's my soon to be wife damn it" Happy says as he takes my hand and walks off back into the clubhouse with trailing behind. hurrying along to keep up with his fast walking.