7

I walked off into the bathroom and washed my face before I collected myself and contemplated the whole ordeal before coming to a final conclusion. 

I walked out and said nothing just started stripping down to my birthday suit before I stood there not sure what to do f I should pose or just fidget. I decided that me just standing there doing nothing as he takes all of me in is fine.

"Woah" he says

 I blushed a beet red as I looked away shly but he wants allowing that to happen cause in two strides he walked over and grabbed my chin lightly turning my head making me look at him.

"Dont look away from me mi hermoso ángel" he says

Him talking Spanish did something to my lady bits I started feeling wet down there. which made me much redder than I was before. 

"does  mi hermoso ángel like hearing me speak Spanish?" he asked

I nodded my head not trusting my voice.

"come on now mi hermoso ángel I wanna hear you talk," he says

"Yes it does makes me wet" I confessed

He smirks and brushes his thumb along my bottom lip. something in me snapped and I opened my mouth and sucked his thumb.

"Buena chica."

"I swear he keeps speaking Spanish and I'll be done before we even get to the bed and start.

He moved his hand from my face making me pout.

"no need to pout Angel I have so much to show and teach you that by the time I'm done you will forget about sucking my thumb and prefer something different" he says

"what your nipple or dick?"

"dick," he says

"what if I wanna lick or suck your nipple?" I asked

"you can if you want. since I will be making discoveries with your beautiful body its only fair you get to as well with mine," he says

I nodded my head and stand there watching him strip.

I licked my lips as I took him all in from head to toe. taking in every single tattoo that I could see and wondering if there were tattoos in places I couldn't see.

"are you ready?" he asked

I nerverously nodded my head.

he takes my hand and leads me to the bed where he has me climb into bed and lay on my back.

"want a safe word?" he asked

I looked at him confused cause nothing in what I seen or read mentioned safe word.

"that my mi angelito means that if things get to much or your hurt then you say the word and all things stop. I won't continue what I am doing. I will stop and tend to you and check on you" he tells me

"Oh.. um... if need to it can me tattoos" I say

 he smirks and nods his head before he crawls over me and lays carefully on me as he leans down and starts kissing me as his hand start a fire in my body as he trails them all over my body awakening feelings in me I've never felt and made me moan with every soft creases and touch. he trails kisses down my body taking his time on my collar bone before he looks at me as I look at him when he moves down and toys with my nipples licking them before he takes my breast in his mouth and suckles it making me arch and moan as I feel the suction and his tongue before he softly bites me then pulls back making a sucking sound before moving to my other breast giving it the same attention and causing me to do as I had before.

When his lips move on he trails soft kisses along my stomach. I with out thought open my legs to make room fro him between my legs as he keeps moving down. 

He kisses my thighs making me hum before he gives me a sister smirk and swipes his tongue up my slit making me gasp before he latches on my pearl and suckles harshly and moans against it sending vibrations through me making me cry our and moan.

"Oh Papi please" I pleaded not sure what for but I did and he apparently knew what it was I was wanting cause he opened my lips and dove tongue deep inside me as his fingers pinched and rubbed my clit feverisly.

I cryined out and reached down holding his head right where he was as my body wiggles and bucked till he held my hips down as he continued to fuck his tongue in my virgin pussy.

"Happy fuck me please I need it badly" I cried letting him go he pulled back and a wet sound filled the air making me more wet then ever before.

"call me papi ángel" he says

"I'll call you anything if you just please make love to me" I tell him

he starts kissing his way up my body and I could feel his tip pressing against my core making me whine wanting it in me already. 

He kisses me softly and creasses my face,

"It will hurt and for that I am sorry ángel but I promise the pain wont last long" he says as he started pushing in.

I grab hold of his shoulders and scream out when my barrier breaks and he pushes he full length inside of me.

He stay still once he is fully inside of me.

I lay there feeling all of him and the pain before pleasure takes it place and I moan.

"Paip make love to your ángel please" I say as I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

He smiles and slowly starts to move inside of me. which feels so erotic. 

"Oh Papi........" I moaned as I wrap my legs around him and pull him down to me and kiss him softly as I rub his chest as he makes love to me and stretches my once virgin pussy.

"I love the feeling of you inside of me and I never want you out" I tell him before I go back to kissing him.

I can feel him smile against my lips as he pushes more.

"I love being inside you" he says

I laid my head back down and looked up at him as a feeling in my stomach formed more then what ti had before.

"I fell the need to pee" I tell him

"let go its not pee its your orgasm" he says

I let go and gasp at the whole sensation before I watch him close his eyes and my cum coats his cock and he keeps moving as his cock swells thicker till his cums inside of me.

"PAPI" I cried loudly as his cum coats my walls.

He keeps moving pushing his cum deep inside of me.

"Please stay in me" I pleaded 

"I will still you fall asleep" he say

"No, all night even as you sleep then come morning wake me with sex please" I requested.

He nods his head while smirking.

I've become addicted to my Papi and his glorious cock that has taken my innocence.

________________________________________

mi hermoso ángel- my beautiful angel

Buena chica- good girl

mi angelito- my little angel