3

Since the day of Happy having me as his masseuse my whole shift he at the end asked me out and I agreed.

We've gone on so many dates and learned so much of each other I had told him what I was before.

"Would you go back to being that?" he asked

"If I needed the money bad enough and lost the masseuse job there is a great possibility that I would." I replied

He's told me about how himself from being raised by a single mom till now.

Since I've started Seeing happy I've met all the sons, prospects, Gemma, and the old ladies.

I've learned a few things about them and their club. from what happens during lockdown should one occur and what to say if a cop or ATF agent questions me. 

Now here I sit beside Happy during lockdown since one of the enemies of the guys has targeted any and all associated with the sons.

Nero was informed of what was going on and told me that while I was with Happy under lockdown he'd have the masseuse part closed. and I'd still get paid as though I was working.

" So he is it you've gone from being a strip to a masseuse?" some prospect asked

"wanting a change of scenery" I replied which made some of the people within ear shit laugh.

"tired of stripping and dancing a stripper pole?" Juice asked

"After ten years it was like breathing" I replied

they looked at me shocked.

"why start?" another prospect asked

"None of your business" Happy says

"Sorry," the prospect asked

I was looking at Happy who was staring deadly at the prospect like he wanted to murder him.

I reached over and rubbed his leg making him look away from the now frightened prospect to me.

I gave him a small smile before he grabbed my hand and held it.

the topic went from my old job to other things never staying on one particular topic. 

It was like multiple conversations merged into one. not sure which was one to jump into so I just sat there and said nothing like Happy.

After a while, everyone went separate ways some with crow eaters some just went outside to the garage or to smoke.

Happy and I headed to his dorm room and talked about different things till one of the prospects came to get him when Clay called church.

So while he was doing club church I straightened up the room and sat on the bed thinking of so many things. 

One of them being me taking the big step in my life and giving my innocents away. Yes I am scared but I want it to be Happy that takes it and I feel as though he'd take his time and not hurt me and mean to. 

I was so lost in thought of different scenarios of how I'd bring up the virginity topic that I didn't hear nor see Happy come back into the room till I felt lips on my neck.

I moaned watching him wrap his arm around my torso before I closed my eyes and titled my head to the side granting him more access.

When he pulled away I lifted my head and looked at him seeing him smiling already.