9

When I woke the second time Happy was gone so I figured the sons called him to deal with club matter which is fine.

I got up showered and got dressed before I headed into work and got ready to see my first client. as I waited my mind went back to the orgasmic night and early morning that Happy and I shared when he took my innocents and showed me all the things I was missing and that I was gonna share only with him.

As I thought more of that amazing time I recall that he came multiple times inside me and not once was he protected and neither am I. 

I'll have to see if it's possible for virgins to get knocked up when having unprotected sex. I mean anyone virgin or not could get knocked up when hot having protected sex. but their very first time might be rare for it to happen.

I brushed the thought off to the side and went out to get my first client and began my full workday.

By the time lunch rolled around some of the sons had shown up for security since they had their prospects there while they handled whatever matter at hand needed their attention.

I walked out about to go on lunch when this client of one of the escorts thought I was one and he manhandled me.

" Time for my session," he says

"Not and escort" I replied

"The hell your not whore" he says and started to get rougher with me.

I fought and hit him telling him to let me go. when I managed to get free and walk away he grabbed me by my hair and pulled back harshly and socked me repeatedly in the face I started fighting back clawing at him making him yell which made the sons come running. 

At that time the guy had me up against the wall choking the life out of me I was kicking and fighting the best I could as I fought for air. when I heard a gun fire I watched the guy who was trying to kill me die before my very eyes.

when he dropped me I thought I was gonna land on my knees but someone caught me and I started choking.

"Are you ok?" 

I shook my head and coughed again before winching at the pain.

"Nero Thail is done for the day" I heard

"Yea that's fine I saw what happened when you guys came running. just have prospects or someone handles him while you take care of her" Nero says

After that, I was carried out of my workplace while two of the prospects walked in to take care of the dead guy.

"Thank you for saving me, had you not I'd probably be where he is now," I say

"that's why I shot him. he fucked up when he messed with you."

I finally paid attention to who I was with and saw Happy.

I was gonna smile and talk to him but I winched in pain and groaned.

" I should had tortured him but I was more worried about you" he says

 I managed to give a small smile before I closed my eyes briefly till we arrived at the club house.

Happy carried me in as Tara followed suit.

I explained to them all of what happened leading up to me about to be choked out.

"So Happy you claiming little miss virgin as your ol lady?" I heard someone

 I looked at Happy who was looking like he wanted to kill who spoke for what they said.

"Yes Juice Thail is my ol lady and she's not a virgin cause I took care of that." Happy replied

"sorry" Juice says holding up his hands.

"get out" Happy tells him 

Juice leaves and Happy closes the door to his dorm.

I laid their hissing and winching with every touch Tara did.

"you have a broken nose, cut above your brow, bruised jaw, a few bruised ribs is what I can tell you with out machines. i do suggest going to the hospital and getting further examination" she says 

I nodded my head

"Thank you," I say as I slowly sat up as she gathered her items she cleaned my cuts and managed me up with. she nodded her head and walked out the door. Happy locked it and came over to sit with me.

"I want to talk about something before I go to get further checked out. it was going through my mind when I thought of our amazing night and morning we shared." I state

"what that you could possibly be knocked up?"

I nodded my head

"Listen to me ángel I knew what I was doing and I knew I should have been more careful but just the thought of being inside you bare was something I craved. so if you are pregnant I won't leave you I"ll man up and take responsibility for my actions knowing that I should have wrapped my dick before taking your innocents. but I didn't care at the time." he tells me

I smiled and carefully kiss him so I don't cause myself pain.

"I'm not mad that you didn't wear a condom I was too busy being lost in pleasure that you were giving me and that I for the first time was experiencing." I tell him

He kisses me again before he helps me up careful of what Tara said was bruised ribs and walked out of his dorm room taking me to the hospital for further exsamination.