2

The first few months I was a masseuse I had some clients that needed to be escorted out by the "security" and some who were too worn out or sore to try anything. and when I worked the tension out of their shoulders they thanked me and left.

I have had some of the sons as my client and some of them needed to be put in their place and I had fought them. I had physically tossed their ass out in front of their brothers and had no care in the world.

I've had the quiet son that was newly patched in as my client and I've had the fun of taking in his ink while I worked the tension and stress out of his shoulders, eased the tension in his arms, legs, and hands.

I've had him moaning and making other noises that when he'd walk out I'd blush profusely.

I know that I told Nero I'd not screw any of my clients but the quiet one whose name I learned to be happy thanks to the Scottish scared son. I'd screw him if I wasn't so damn innocent. hell in my dreams and my mind I've fucked him in every room, and inch of this building and my house.

But I'd never have the nerve to speak up about anything of the sort to him. thought I feel as I may not ever have to.

I walked into work and greeted the receptionist that started a few days after me. then I greeted Nero and headed to my little masseuse room and got everything ready. I changed into my outfit and walked out to greet and walk my first customer of the day back.

"its just one for your whole shift" Minxie says

I looked at her confused before I turned and fought the damn blush when I seen it was Happy.

"Hello Mr.Lowman" I greeted

He looked at me not saying a word. so I turned and walked back towards my masseuse room and opened the door allowing him to enter first.

I stepped in and turned my back to him as I shut the door when I turned around my jaw about dropped when he was bare ass.

I fought my self control willing my cheeks to not turn a deep shade of red as he got on the bed. I took a towel and covered his ass.

"What parts of the body are we realiving stress from today?" I asked

"whole body" he says

"Alright" I say before I got to grab some lotion but he stops me.

"No lotion or anything just your hands" he says

"Alright" I say as I go back to stand to his side and start with the middle part of his back working my way up.

"and I've told you so many times to call me Happy not Mr.Lowman you keep calling me Mr.Lowman I'll spank your little ass" he warned

I knew I was fucking blushing from that and I was only hoping he'd not look back and so far he hadn't.

"I'm sorry if I offended you in any way by calling you Mr.Lowman I'm just being mannerly by addressing you by your last name. nothing more" I tell him

"I'm not offended " was all he says before he goes radio silent.

I focus back on him making sure I really work the tension he has in his shoulders out before I go down to the bottom of his spine where the start of the towel begins and my dirty raunchy thoughts start.

I shake my head and mentally slap the shit out of myself to rid of the thoughts.

when I finished his back I lift the towel and request him to turn over, turning my head giving him some privacy though when he had fully stripped down I don't think he really cares if I see his dick.

"what never seen cock before?"

"I'm being generous Happy," I say covering his monster up before I look at him.

"as for the whole seeing a cock question the answer is yes I have" I replied

He closes his eyes while start working on messaging his pecks, torso, collar bone, arms, forearms, hands, & legs. I didn't dare to message his thigh and wake his monster cause then we'd have an issue or more so I would cause I'd be so damn clueless as to what I was to do to work it down.