1

I had been living in Charming all my life so I know a lot about the Son's. I've not had to interact with them. I work out of town and get my car fixed out of town what I don't fix myself since I know a thing or two about fixing cars.

I work at a place called Pleasing Kitten which is a strip club. it's not what I wanted to do but with the way life is going I have no choice. I had to drop outta school at a young age to help my mom pay bills mainly her medical when a horrid disease got her and made her waste away. 

I've stayed working as a stripper since losing my mom having no other experience but that. thought that may change since I heard an escort place is hiring and I've had an interview with the owner and told him I'd not screw any man just give them a message or be the receptionist but no sex whatsoever. 

I was getting ready to head into work when Mr.Nero called me.

"Hello is this Thailia?" he asked

"Yes this is she" I replied

"This is Nero was calling to see if you're still interested in becoming my receptionist or message therapist?" he asked

"yes" I replied

"creat can you come in now and get started?" he asked

"sure" I replied 

"Alright see you soon," he says then hangs up so I call my old boss and tell her what is going on and she tells me they'd miss me but she doesn't blame me for leaving after being there for over ten years.

I headed to Charming's dream and walked in.

"Hello Thailia" Nero greets 

"Hello Nero" I greeted

"Woah who is this Nero?" 

I looked over and saw a whole bunch of the sons standing there gawking at me.

"This is my new masseuse Thailia" he replied

"well I'm ready to be rubbed down," the guy with dark curly hair and deep blue eyes said

"yea me two Brotha," the blonde says

the tall one and blad one, as well as scared one, stayed quiet.

"well you have to set up an appointment and see if she's available" Nero replied before he excused the two of us and walked off showing me where I was to work.

"Now I know your not certified and that's ok. you're not doing anything a regular masseuse does. You're just giving rubdowns, shoulder messages, leg messages, all the simple non certification needed things." Nero says

"Right," I say

"If you need to you are more than welcome to defend yourself should any customer make you feel threatened and you can kick them out or call for security which will be the sons that you saw  and some of the others and have them kicked out," he says

I nodded my head.

"If you need to get into different attire there is a wall divider or changing room over there," he says pointing to the far side of the wall.

"thank you," I say as he walked out the door and I headed over to the changing room and changed out of my stripper clothes and into some simple boho pants and plain top with Dc shoes.

Once I was changed I went to Nero's office and we went over my whole availability and other things of importance before he sent me off with a special clint of his.

_____________________________________________

A/N:

Not like the show (some similarities)