Chapter 1- Dear past life

Start from the beginning

She moved to the mountains and started a life alone, but as she was caught by the new King's men, she was accused of treason and was executed later on.

This time, in her fourth reincarnation, she cannot make a single mistake on trusting people. Especially on just letting her little brother, the one who accused her, be born.

"my mother is already infertile, and you know that she loves my father, the king, dearly.."

Cosette briefly explained.

"What do you think would happen if she finds out the king has had another child with a concubine? don't pressure my mother too much"

"I apologize, Your highness"

"I have to make other powerful nobles side with me..."
For Cosette, it was annoying to always hear that they wanted a future king not a queen.

Many Sided with her but her supporting faction only has nobles that are weaker than the nobles that protests her.

While The Grand duke Alexis Raphtel Vischetel and Marquis Graham are the two nobles that are avoiding the Imperial family's issues.

They aren't siding with any faction which was why they were safe, but it won't last that long.

Marquis Graham and the Grand duke Vischetel are already business partners.

"Then how about convince the Marquis Graham"

"Are you serious? Marquis Graham doesn't even like being involved with me"

Even though Marquis Graham is not showing any hate towards the other nobles nor the Imperial family, The Marquis avoids other nobles and Imperial family members.

"Then how about the Grand duke"

"He won't even reply to my letters...! Plus, we don't have a good relationship with them"

While the Grand duke is very active in Politics, he extremely hates women's and also doesn't trust anyone!

As he was just 5 years older than the Princess, still young and have attractive looks, The Princess easily fell in love with Alexis.

The Imperial family and the Vischetel household doesn't have a very strong relationship.

Ignoring the fact that the Previous Empress of the Empire is Alexis' Adopted grand aunt.
However, the Previous Empress was not Cosette's grandmother.

She became the Empress to replace Cosette's paternal grandmother, as her grandmother died due to her weak health and fragile body.

When Nigel, Cosette's father, started his reign, The Vischetel family and the Volerei's did not have peaceful and strong relationship.

But on Cosette and Alexis' first meeting, even though Alexis looked at Cosette coldly, Cosette fell in love with his handsome gaze.

'If i was still on my first life, i'll probably consider the Grand duke to be my Crown Prince consort and be on my side'

'But... ever since my Reincarnation started, the Past Cosette, the Cosette i didn't yet posessed, has more obsessive love for the Grand duke'