Chapter 69: The Start of your Hell.

Start from the beginning

Back to you, you were continuing your journey to the fish side of the market. You then saw those old women who were fish vendors were throwing water, it probably had something to do with cleaning their stall or restocking their fish. 'I hope I don't get hit by the water-' your thoughts were cut off as you felt cold liquid touch your skin. You let out a small shriek. The old woman let out a small gasp. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!! I don't have my glasses so I couldn't see properly!!" the old woman apologized as she frantically tried to look for you.

"No... Don't worry mam..." you reassured her. "Are you sure?? Hold on... Let me go grab you a king crab as an apology! Also, do not worry, it's clean water... I think..." The old woman mumbled, she soon gave you two king crabs as an apology. "You really didn't have to..." you told her, "Oh please, I insist... Do you also need a shirt or...?" The old woman asks. "I'm good, no worries mam... My home is near here so I'll just go home and take a bath." you reassured her, the old woman nodded and soon you left.

You let out a small sigh as you were headed back to your home. You didn't like how the sundress clinged to every inch of your body because of the water, and since it was white, you basically felt naked. "Ugh... This can't get any worse..." you mumbled. Soon, you heard a voice speak up. "Y/n?" a deep familiar voice spoke out. You looked up to see, none other than Muzan. "Sir!" you squeaked out.

He then checks you out, looking at you from head to toe... He loved how the dress clinged to your body... It was basically as if you were naked... He could also see your bra which... Made his cock throb in excitement.

"My my.... What happened to you?" Muzan asks as he lets out a chuckle. "Well... A vendor accidentally threw water on me..." you replied as you tried to hide as much of your body as you could as you felt uncomfortable with his stare. Muzan soon removed his jacket and gave it to you. "Oh! Thanks sir..." you thanked him. Soon, a brilliant idea popped up in his head. "Y/n... How about I help you clean up? There's a motel near here so you can wash up there?" he asks.

'If she doesn't end up enjoying it... I'll just kidnap her... She wouldn't even be able to escape.... If she refuses this offer then... I'll just have to use that one favor she had for me.' This man... He had absolutely no limits... Such sinister thoughts... Malicious imagination... He was taking this as an opportunity to satisfy his wants, his greed, his lust. He was dangerous, and once he sets his eyes on something, he will never ever give up. He will... Have your first, even if he has to force it.

"Hmm... Well my apartment is near here so there's no need to sir." you replied, he then let out a small smirk. "Really...? Then, can you do me a favor?" He asks, "What favor sir?" you ask. He was about to say something but then, his eyes notice a familiar tall male with a birthmark on his forehead... It was.. "Yoriichi..." he mumbled as his eye twitches. "I'll tell you soon Y/n." he told you. "Also... There's no need to return my jacket, you can have it." he told you. Before you could even say anything, or even thank him, he soon left. Leaving you awkwardly standing there.

"It's you." you flinched as you heard a familiar voice, "H-Huh?!" you turned around to see Yoriichi holding Demon Killer Nine Thousand aka Chad, and there was also a dog following him. Your eyes widen, "What the fu- Bitchass dog?!" you spoke out in disbelief. "Oh, you know this dog? He kept following Chad around... Are you his owner??" Yoriichi asks. "No, he's just... A very popular dog..." you replied. "Wait... He was following chad?!" You spoke out again in disbelief. Yoriichi nodded his head. "How- Wha- They were fighting the last I saw them..." you mumbled. "Really?? They seem like good friends now though..." Yoriichi mumbled. "Huh... Well that's weird..." You mumbled and soon noticed that Bitchass dog was giving the readers a seductive look again. 'Yeah... I'll just ignore whatever the fuck he's doing...' You thought.