Kuroko and Kagami, fearing that something would happen if they were to deny her, got up and headed towards the entrance while (Y/N) sat in her spot for a few extra seconds a pout forming on her face as she chewed her food.

"Aww... but I just got my food...." She whined slightly.

But the second year knew exactly how to get to her cousin. And soon, (Y/N) saw the big ol' puppy eyes that her cousin was giving her, and it was safe to say that the triple threat was weak to them. Letting out a small groan and sinking in her seat, the (h/c) haired girl finally gave in as she shoved the last bite of her meat bun into her mouth before standing up, wiping off her hands.

"I guess..." she sighed before joining her two friends and cousins.

And so began the trek of carrying the somewhat heavy boxes to wherever their coach needed them to be. Judging by the groan coming from the tallest of the group, it was clear that Kagami wasn't too impressed by this little task.

"We're still super worn out from yesterday. You knew that...you demon," the red head grumbled.

"Would you really make me carry that all by myself? Doesn't seem so nice, you should help the needy," the brunette coach tried to make a point while also completely ignoring Kagami's little insult.

Though it kind of had the opposite effect.

"Oh, you're pretty needy alrigh-UGH!" The red head was cut off by a hard punch to the side.

Walking in the middle of him and Kuroko, (Y/N) had the smallest box, resting it on her hip as she carried it, and it wasn't like she was really all that tired. It wouldn't hurt to carry another one.

"Taiga, if you want, I can carry it for you. Won't bug me all that much. Plus, I know you're still pretty tired," she happily suggested.

Oh boy. Seeing that smile really made the tiger's heart skip a beat. And Riko took full advantage of this, a sly grin appearing on her face. Coming up from behind her younger cousin, the brunette gently squished the girl's cheeks as (Y/N) made a little face by scrunching up her nose, though she had no idea what was coming next.

"You wouldn't even help a beautiful girl like (Y/N), here?" The coach questioned as she turned the taller girl's head to look at the younger one's childhood friend.

Riko's mocking smile only added salt to the wound as Kagami winced before his cheeks became a vibrant vermillion. And that was when his ruby eyes made contact with the tall girl's own bright (e/c) ones, her lashes framing them perfectly without needing any makeup at all, her naturally pink cheeks that were being slightly squished by Riko, and that award winning smile.

Kagami had to quickly turn his face away in an attempt to hide from what was so obviously the truth. Well, except to one person.

(Y/N) didn't think she was at all ugly, but she didn't think she was all that pretty. She could name a few people who were way cuter than her.

Letting out a little giggle, the girl gently nudged the red head before jogging out in front of the group, holding the box she was carrying on her hip before waving her hand.

"You don't have to force yourself, Tigerhead. I'm not gonna take offense or anything."

"No, wait! That's not what I-"

"I think you're beautiful, (Y/N). Much more so when you're smiling like that."

As Kuroko said that, Kagami was quick to glare over at the phantom, cussing him out in his head before noticing the happy girl in front of them freeze in her tracks with widened eyes as she looked over at the light blue haired phantom, who gave a small and soft smile.