Chapter 10: Backfired

Start from the beginning

"What about her?" She asked me while giving her a side-eye and Jen shyly waved

"Suit her up as well." I answered her and she gave me a disapproving look.

"Oh, come on she's already proven innocent and I don't feel like starting another arugment plus we need her." I reasoned with her and she sighs.

"Very well, follow me Ms. Kim." She instructed her and Jen follows her inside the armory room.

Jennie's POV

I follow Sana down the armory passing by multiple weapon racks, man the Park mafia is packing way more than my clan does. This armory is probably five times bigger too!

"So Ms. Kim you got any guns that catch your eyes?" She asked me and I looked around the weapon racks that is full of old era weapons from both world wars all the way to modern era, that would explain where Alain got his Luger from.

I inspect around the weapon racks to see if any type of rifle or pistol catches my interests while Sana keeps an eye on me but she kept eyeing from head to toe which is weird AF if your asking me. I rolled my eyes and continued on through the racks until my eyes layed on a custominzed MP5.

"How about this one?" I asked her and she approached me.

"Hm, that's a good choice." She answered me as she took the weapom from the rack and gathered some magazines.

"Here." She said and I take the MP5 along with the spare magazines and I thanked her before leaving.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Mr. Kim's POV

We are currently awaiting for the big boss to arrive from America and she said they arrived at the airport so they are coming here anytime soon which made me very nervous because of my past failures.

*knock*

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Sir, the big boss is here!" He answered me and my eyes widen.

"Let her in!" I ordered him and the door opens revealing her...

-------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: I bet yall weren't expecting that... anyway, I hope you guys like the story so far and if you did please vote on the story :)

 anyway, I hope you guys like the story so far and if you did please vote on the story :)