♡ Gabe ♡

Gabe had always had a bit of a crush of you

Gabe had always had a bit of a crush of you. He was always very confident about it. But when he started dating Kinsey, well she didn't want him hanging around you anymore. But! When they broke up Gabe got very confident.

You and Tyler were sitting next to a giant window eating you lunch, The group (Kinsey, Scott, etc.) Were chatting in the coner. There were some other people just scattered around the room. Well.. it was a big room.
You saw movement coming closer to you, from the corner of your eye. Turning my head seeing Gabe. Walking proudly, strudding.
Ad he gets closer his smile gets bigger.

'Wow, he finally smiles'

You thought to yourself. Good for him (UvU)

"Hey Y/n!" He walked faster the closer he got to you.
You dont know why, but you blushed.

"Oh.. hey Gabe" You said,, slightly quiet. He smiled. Getting close to your face. You were sitting on the window seal so he was still taller than you.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Tyler awkwardly get up and just walk away,, like he wasn't see anything. You chuckled.

"Great he gone."

"How've ypu been princess? Haven't seen you in a while."

His deep voice. Your weakness.

"I- I've been p- retty good" You studdered. He smirked,

'And now we're back to smirking'

You thought to yourself. As Gabe got closer to your face. You blushed as he did.

"Hey Y/n.." He smirked as his voice got 10x deeper than before, making your heart rate go up.

Way up..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡