☆ Rufus Whedon ☆

*All troops are present and accounted for*

You had always joked and played around about the army toys Rufus and Bode had. You loved how 'childish' Rufus was, its what made you love him.

"All my troops are present and accounted for Y/n"
You laughed as he lifted one of his acton figures up, he looked at you happily, you could see his blush. His cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

"Your so adorable"
You said as you smirked, he looked down and gulped hard. You put your hand on his cheek, you were both sitting so it was easy access. "Shy boy." You whispered getting closer to his face, his blush got redder and redder by the second. You loved it.

"T- tha- nk y- you- u" He studdered. You got closer to his face. He put his head in your neck as an instinct, once he had released it, he didn't care. You pulled him closer, getting on his lap. His breath tickled your coller bone. As you pulled away, he whimpered. You chuckled at his cuteness pulling back in. You wrapped your hands around his waist he put his around your neck.
You two cuddled till you heard Elle's voice yell "Dinner!"

"Time to get up baby boy" You said pulling away. He sighed but slowly pulled away aswell. When he did, you kissed him. Oddly you hadn't thought about it, it just happened.

His lips were soft, they fit perfectly on yours, like they were made for you. Perfect for you.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

All my troops are present and accounted for