♡ Gaby Poo ♡

You and Scott have been getting closer lately and Gabe is not a fan

You and Scott have been getting closer lately and Gabe is not a fan.. but he's trying to act cool about it

You and Scott were sitting on the couch watching Matagascar, Gabe had been watching you two for a while. Seeing how close you two were made his blood boil. But since Scott was your best friend, and Gabe was your boyfriend, he wasn't going to take his chances.

"Hey guys,,! What changes watchin?" Gabe walks up to the TV blocking it from your view.

"Hey baby, we're just watchin one of my favorites"

"Ahh Matagascar, what can I say. Best of the best." He says smiling. Walking to the fridge in the room next to us.

"I'm guessing he wants to join so could he?" You whisper to Scott,

"Yeah of course." He says you chuckle at his pretty accent. 'Thank you' you move your lips.

"Hey baby? You wanna join us?" You ask, yelling.

"Oh!.. Uh yeah sure"
He says walking back to ypu guys, sitting in between you and Scott. You don't think anything of it and just cuddle into him.

"I love youuu" He whispers joyfully into your ear. Ypur smile goes up to your eyes, as you nosle his nose.

"I love you moreeeee" You say kissing his cheek-

"Dont mind me, the lonely, single British guy casually sitting next to you guys. A couple. Yeah.. don't mind me.." Scoot says. You start to laugh. As he gets up.

"Oh- come on Scott its just affection you don't have to leave" You say, still laughing.

"No I got to go home anyway my mums probablywondering where in bloody hell I am"
he says with a shy smile,, rubbing his neck.

"Oh okay well see you later Scott!"

"See you!"

Ha... Gabe's plan worked perfectly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The movie the GIF is from is "Tall Girl" its on Netflix if you want to watch it.