♡ Gabe ♡

You and Gabe have a deep conversation and it leads to and even deeper kiss

"I just feel like no one gets it Y/n.. I- I know, that sounds cheesey but- its true.." He says with tear in his eyes. Ypu felt bad for him. To other people he's a skinny, nerd boy who is just a bundle of God grades and no friends.

But to you... he was the world. Hes hot, he's helpful with anything and everything. He can cook, he can sing and dance, he can act, and be fun but also stay serious. He is perfect.
And all people wanted to do was hurt him. Kinsey left him for Scott, Scott never liked him, neither did any of their friends. That's why your now 'The loner' because you only hang put with Gabe. But honestly up to this put you dont even care. You just what to be with him

'I really do love him'

You thought to yourself.

And with that- you had already leand into his face, putting your lips to his
He pulled you in by your collar and smiled into the kiss.
Putting your tounge across his teeth. He let you enter his mouth. As your tounges danced he put his arms around your waist moving them up and down. He pushed you into the side of the couch, as you both fell into it, he moved his hands all over. You grabbed his neck pulling him closer to you. As you two got closer and closer together you got interrupted by the front door slamming open.

"Y/n! I'm bac- Oh- um nevermind I'll let you two be.."  Logan says walking straight out the door. You've known him for the longest time, so up to this point he just barges in at any given moment.

Gabe laughs, going down my neck with kisses. Probably leaving hickeys I'll have to cover up later. I giggled at the felling.

"Mm.. god- Y/n I love you.." Gabe says imbetween kisses.

"I love you too" I say bringing his face back up to mine.

Sorry its a little long

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡