♧◇ Dodge/Lucas ◇♧ pt. 2

Day 2 of Dodge manipulating you

Day 2 of Dodge manipulating you. But it goes a little further this time.

~Previously~

"Lucas.." You looked at him with tears in your eyes
"After all this time..." You put your hand on his cold cheek, looking into his eyes. Mesmerized by his presents. You never really got over Lucas, nor did you try too he was your first- and only- love. He would always be your foreveforehead

"Yeah it's me Y/n" He sounded the exact same.. Deep voice,, that could kill a woman with one word.

'Lucas' had spent the night at your house, you had watched movies together, with popcorn of course. And in the middle of the night when you couldnt sleep he cuddled you. His warm body up against yours, his hands wrapping around your waist. Getting lower, and lower.

"I love you Y/n" Lucas said as he pulled you closer so your bottom was touching his bulge.

'It's Dodge Y/n! Don't do anything stupid!'

You thought to yourself. But it felt so good,, like you where kids again. Like ypu were back to the way you had been.. before..

"I love you too Lucas" It just came out- ypu didn't mean too. It just did..
He chuckled and pulled your head closer,, pulling it down kissing your neck. You moved you hips back, his hand had made it to your- BoOTaYyYy as he squeezed. You whimpered in pleasure. He grinded back, almost like a conversation with your hips.

"L- lucas" you said as he got on top of you, kissing your neck still.
His hands rubbed your body as he left nothing untouched. You didn't let your thoughts stay, you let them all go as he went further and further.

'You were going to fuck an echo'

And?

♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇