Sad eyes.

You just got to spookys, you walk inside. You look out the window. It's sad eyes.

"Spooky?!" You yell for him.

He was in the shower. You go to cesars room. He wasn't there. He was in the bathroom, doing god knows what. You hear a loud knock at the door. Sad eyes was the nice one out of the ones you've met. he still scared you, he was in a gang. You open the door. He looks surprised to see you.

"Gabriela?" He looks at you "why you here?"

You pause for a second thinking, then say "I use to be with Cesar, and now I kinda-"

"Kinda what?" He asks

"Nothing. Why are you here?"

"I need Oscar. Where is he?"

"I'm the shower, he just got in there."

"Well shit." He sits down, he looks you up and down. "You like spooky, so I've heard."

You turn a little red and sit down "who told you?"

"He did" he laughs a little.

He looks at you again. You look down at yourself. You had a sports bra on and a pair of baggy shorts. Shit. You get uncomfortable. He notices and scoots away.

"Sorry." He says

"It's ok, it's not you it's just spookys friends in general." You say,

"I get it," he says looking at yiu

Spooky walks out with shorts on and no shirt. He looks at you. Then at sad eyes. He tilts his head toward his room, you get the message and go into his room. He shuts the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." He pushes you against The wall pinning you there.

"I don't know what you mean spooky?" Your voice is shaky.

"Your in a sports bra, in front of one of my homies? I told you not to wear that shit."

"I didn't know he'd be here."

He gets so close you can feel his Breath on your neck. He kisses your neck once and looks at you. "Done got me in the mood mamas." He says in a low tone. "Put a shirt on."

He walks out sitting next to sad eyes. You close the door putting a shirt on. You walk out and look at them.

"We gotta go." Spooky says getting up. He looks at sad eyes, and he gets up too.

They both walk outside and you sit down.

40 minutes later.

You hear nothing from either of them. You text spooky.

Hey where are you? You okay?

You keep thinking about spooky. How you guys weren't official. But he acted like you were in a relationship.

He texts Back "don't worry about it."

You frown looking at the text.

About ten minutes later you hear a knock on the door. You open it

"Sad eyes?" You ask confused. "Where's Oscar?"

He looks at you "I don't know." He looks down. "I liked it better when you didn't have a shirt on"

You get a little uncomfortable. "Oh..uhm.. thanks." You rub your arm.

He sits on the couch patting next to him.

He wasn't acting like this before..

You sit down next to him. He grabs your arm and pulls you closer. He kisses you hard. You pull away.

"Don't tell Oscar." He whispers to you taking his shirt off.

You look at him. And in a panic you blurt out "I'm 16!"

He looks at you. Why did I think that would change anything. He looks away.

"And I'm 20." He smiles. He takes his shorts off.

You back away. There's a loud knock at the door. He gets up and opens it putting his shorts back on. It was Oscar. You jump up and start to say something. Sad eyes glares at you.

"You can leave now." Oscar says.

"But I-" Oscar cuts sad eyes off. "I said you can leave now."

Sad eyes walks out. Oscar shuts the door behind him. He looks straight at you.

"Did he....touch you?" Oscar asks.

You shake your head. Then think for a second "not really."

"Not really?" He asks. Looking pissed.

"It's nothing Oscar" you get up. And go to Oscars room grabbing your stuff.

"Where you going?" He asks leaning on his door frame.

"Home." You say in a low tone.

"They more creeps there then they is here." He says.

You look at him. "Latrelles friends aren't like that." You say.

He shakes his head. "You said nothing happened."

You turn around and glare at him. He walks over to you, grabbing your arm.

"Don't try to act tough. It doesn't work with me." He lets go of your arm.

You push past him going outside. "I think you forgetting something," he chuckles

"Mm bring it to me." You say, while you continue walking

"Whatever you say." He says.

You get home. Plopping on your bed.