that heavy breathing on the floor

Mulai dari awal

Toni eyes bulge slightly and her grip tighten around Cheryl waist.

"What's the matter Topaz?" Ronnie says cockily.

"How would you know if we break your stupid bet? We live together Veronica. It's not like you can spy on us every second of everyday." Toni ask.

"Oh trust me Topaz I have my ways. So do we have a deal two weeks without sex?"

"What exactly is in it for us Lodge besides proving that your wrong?" Cheryl ask.

"A relaxing weekend with your boo to get reacquainted with each other in New York City all expenses paid."

"Sounds like fun, what do you say TT"

Cheryl and Toni have a silent conversation with each other until Toni smirks and kisses Cheryl.

"You have yourself a deal Lodge and if we lose Toni and I will start paying for stuff at La Bonne Nuit."

"Seems fair, starting today then?"

"Oh I don't think so lodge, you interrupted toni and I time right now so we'll start tomorrow. A fresh start so to speak."

Cheryl and Toni leave before Veronica can so much as open her mouth to protest.

Cheryl and Toni walk out of the school holding hands, walking towards Cheryl Chevrolet impala.

--------Toni POV------

Cheryl and I walk towards her car holding hands. I open the back door, and lead us into the backseat. Cheryl sits on my lap straddling me.

"kiss me" Cheryl whispers against my lips.

I kiss her slowly move my right hand into her hair, holding her in place and I lift my left hand to cradle her face. My tongue invades her mouth and she moans lowly. Cheryl clasp my face running her hands into my hair. I moan low and deep into my throat. I move my hand down her body, groping her breast gently, down to her waist and on to her ass. Cheryl moans loudly and starts grinding down on my thigh.

"Babe wait"

"What TT"

"Cheryl we're in a car at the school"

"So?" Cheryl starts grinding down hard against my thigh.

"I forgot my point" I start panting loudly.

"So fuck me then" Cheryl kisses the corner of my mouth. Fuck I want her so much, her grinding on me in the common room got me so wet.

"I want you so bad TT" Cheryl moans at me.

Her hand tightens around my hair at my nape holding me firmly in place. I kiss her again more forcefully this time. my hands move lower to her mid thigh. Her finger curl into my long hair.

"I'm so glad your wearing a skirt" I mummer while I slip my hand beneath her leather skirt to caress her thigh. Cheryl starts squirming in my lap looking for my friction.

I growl "Keep still princess" I cup her pussy and Cheryl stills immediately. My thumb brushes against her clit and Cheryl breath catches in her throat.

"Still princess" I whisper, I kiss her again as my thump circles gently around her clit. I slowly ease two fingers inside her. Cheryl groans and flex her hips towards my hand.

"Please" Cheryl whispers

I start fingering her harder.

"Ah" Cheryl cries out. grinding against me and my breath hitches, my arm snakes around her neck pulling her down so I can kiss her neck making sure to leave a mark. I start fucking her harder making sure my palm hits her clit with each thrust.