Nick shakes his head, his hands up with his palms towards me. "It's alright. But I do have one other proposition."

I sigh, "Nick."

"Just, hear me out," he says.

I nod after a few seconds.

"A trip," he says.

"A trip?" I ask, confused.

He nods. "Me, you and Kevin."

I blink a few times, confused.

"It's been years since the band broke up and sure, we've become a bit closer the past year or so but it's nowhere near where we used to be..."

"It's never gonna be where it used to be, Nick," I admit, refusing to look at him.

He nods. "I know. But for years now it's been you and Kevin and I'm on the sidelines now. I mean, Addison was introduced to them before I even knew she existed. I'm a part of big things but not the little ones. You guys pushed me away so far that I don't know how to get a relationship back with you two, period. So, let's take a trip. The three of us. Do some therapy, within ourselves and together. Be brutally honest with one another. I understand why I was pushed away but I want my brothers back... at the very least, a relationship with them. A real relationship with my family."

I gulp. "All this because of a girl, huh?"

Nick chuckles. "I've been thinking about it for a while, but I will admit she gave me the courage. She showed me how important family is and I can't go without mine anymore."

I nod, licking my lips. "I'll go if Kev goes."

Nick nods, taking out his phone. "Let's call him."

He dials the number, putting it on speaker and waiting for Kevin to answer.

"Hello?"

"Sup man?" Nick says.

"Hey, dude, not much. What's going on?"

"I was just talking to Joe about something wanted to see if you'd be in."

"What is it?" Kevin asks, obviously hesitant.

"Bro trip. Just the three of us."

"A bro trip?" he asks, chuckling. "Why?"

"I feel distant from you guys, and I know there's a lot we've never talked through or gotten through. I was hoping we could get away, maybe mend our relationship a bit."

"Mend our relationship..." Kevin says, sighing. "I don't know it's hard with me having the girls, I'd have to talk to Dani."

"I just feel so disconnected from you guys these days. I miss having a relationship with my brothers, y'know?" Nick says vulnerably.

"Babe?" Kevin says, obviously not talking to us.

"Yeah?" she answers nearby.

"Nick wants to do a brother's trip. Me, him, and Joe. Would you be alright with that?"

"Yeah," she says. "How long would you guys be gone though?"

"How long?" Kevin asks.

"I was thinking a couple weeks. Two maybe?" Nick responds.

"Two weeks," he tells her.

"Yeah, maybe Addison can come visit for a bit and spend time with me and the girls, too."

"She's good with it," Kevin says. "When did you plan on leaving?"

Nick looks to me. "Joe?"

"I don't have any work scheduled but I need to talk to Addison before making for sure plans," he says. "I can talk to her tonight."