Midoriya understood what it was for.
He grabbed his old phone and hid it with his weapons, that would be for emergency contact.

He then got to decorating everything else.

He covered his mattress in plain black covers and put the pillows he liked.
Midoriya put up some black curtains, a gray carpet,  and continued to finish off the rest of the decorating.

He hid his weapons in random yet unnoticeable spots in his room.
He didn't know if they'd be confiscated, Midoriya had heard someone in the hallway shout that Tokoyami had brought a literal sword.

He didn't want to take chances regardless.

Eventually, he was done. It took longer than he thought it would.

Midoriya's room was quite dark neutral themed, it didn't suit the personality the class knew of.
The curtains were shut and since they were black they absorbed a good amount of the light making it shady in the room overall. That's how Midoriya liked his room.

That's when realization struck Midoriya, "they haven't ever seen me out of school.
They're going to learn about my habits, the way I dress, how I eat...

I'm going to have to be more careful than ever."
He thought to himself as he got into some comfortable clothes.

He laid down on his bed and started to use the new phone his dad game him.

"It's like he duplicated my old phone and just removed the league contact information.
How'd he do that?"

Lots of time passed as he used his phone, he lost track of it fast.
Though the greenette was snapped back into reality when half the class barged into his room unannounced.

They saw Midoriya's room and let out a light gasp.
"Wha-"
Midoriya almost slipped, he had wanted to scream at them...

But he couldn't exactly do that.

"H-hey everyone..? What're you doing in here..."
He fixed himself up, staring at all of them with an awkward smile to try and keep act.

"We wanted to know if you were up for the dorm challenge...
We're trying to make light in the situation"

"Right cause all might is dead. If I were the person I'm pretending to be I guess I'd agree.
Ugh."

"Uhm, sure...
But next time please knock..."

"Sorry about that"

Midoriya forced himself up as he walked out with his classmates.
They didn't know what to expect Midoriya to be wearing, but what he was wearing didn't match up.

He was wearing a black hoodie with a pair of baggy jeans, nothing too special.
Yet despite that it was still messing with the false expectations they had.

"So what're we doing?" He asked, a bit irritated That he was basically forced out of his room.

"We're rating each other's dorms!  Only half the class wanted to though... Some people like Bakugo, kaminari, Asui, and todoroki wanted to sleep. If you don't want to you're free to go back to your dorm.

You already kinda look...
Well

Tired"
Sero explained.

"What time is it?" Midoriya yawned

"8:55pm"

"HUH???"
Midoriya asked, confused.
He didn't realize so much time had passed. Sitting in a dark room from the start didn't help him either.