Chapter 33

~~~Shinsou's POV~~~

We all cleaned up the trash from the food kiri and Bakugo brought back. I was positive they had fucked in my car, seeing as Bakugo was limping heavily towards us, Kirishima having a smirk on his face. I only hope they cleaned up the mess they most definitely made. I can care less about the smell, with having car air fresheners, so the smell will most likely be gone when we leave.

Everyone, even the villains- what do I even call them!?- even they look to Denki for what to do next. Denki kinda glanced to me, not really knowing what to do.

I kinda shrugged back at him, mouthing I don't know. Maybe go back to what we were doing, in case people weren't finished figuring everyone out. I shrugged again, letting him know that that was my thought but wasn't sure.

He kinda nodded before looking to everyone. "Uhh.. g-go back to what we were doing. If you didn't finish getting to know your partners quirk, that's what you'll you, if you did.. umm.. do what I said we would do earlier... and t-train with one another." He was completely confused and unsure of what he said, but everyone got up and went back to raining and getting to know each other.

I smiled and walked over to him, helping him up, as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You're doing a good job, kitten."

He wrapped his arms around my neck, staring at everyone work for a minute, before looking at me. "I don't know the first thing of taking order and control.. t-they all looked at me for what to do. I.. I may have created the new plan, but.. I didn't think it put me in control. What do I even do!?"

Denki was getting himself more and more panicked, so I gently removed my arms from his waist, which earned me a confused look. I only smiled as I cupped his face with both of my hands. I made him look me in the eyes. "Baby, you're doing fine. No ones questioning your orders, and I'm certainly not questioning them. Calm down, it's ok." I gently kissed him for a second, before leaning away. Denki had to lean his head back to state at me, and I stared down at him, due to me towering.

He smiled softly at the kiss, and whines when I leaned away. I chuckled as Denki pouted and got up on his tiptoes, reaching for another kiss. I obliged and leaned down a little kissing him softly. He kissed back happily, his hands gripping mine lightly. After a minute I broke the kiss, and he got off his tiptoes.

"Am I really doing ok..?" Denki glanced at everyone again. Almost everyone had started training, but a few were still talking.

"Dunce face, you're doing fine. Stop fucking worrying over nothing. Tch." I looked over as Kirishima and Bakugo had walked over.

Kirishima grinned. "Yeah!! You're doing awesome bro! Don't fret, you'll be fine!"

Denki nods as he smiles. "Ok. Thanks guys."

I grinned. "Now. Cmon, we gotta start training." I led him to the spot we were at before, Denki following.

I grinned over at him as he stood next to me. "Alright. How would we work together?"

Denki grins. "Well considering we both have these forms, we can both fly, and we each have one major ability that are complete opposites of each other, I think we can make this work."

I grinned back. "Great. So what do you suggest we do, Denks?"

He grinned back at me as he stretched his wings out, with me following his action.

~~~Aizawas POV~~~

Mic walked into our home office I was currently seated in, grading papers. "Hey. Umm.. have you noticed that some of our students have-"

"Have just stopped coming to class or school? Yeah i did." I looked over at Mic, as he walked over to me, a coffee mug in his hand.

Mic sat down next to me, handing me the cup. "Ok. So, what do we do about it? I mean, it's weird enough that 6 of our students just disappeared without a trace, but the fact that it was a specific group."

I nodded as I took a sip of the black elixir. "Yeah. The class calls them the bakusquad or something. But Tamaki a disappeared to, and he's not apart of that group at all."

Mic nodded. "And what's weirder is that I just got off the phone with Vlad. Apparently one his students has vanished, around the same time your students did."

I nodded again, looking down at the papers on the desk, before looking back to mic. "Which of his students went missing?"

"Neito Monoma." He stared at me for a minute, before a thought that we both shared clicked into his head, as we both kept out of our seats. "You don't think-"

I only nodded as I bolted out of the room, and down the stairs, making my way quickly to the dorms, mic hot on my heels.

"Why though? Monoma and Tamaki aren't friends with class 1-a, save for Shinsou. Monoma doesn't even like that class!!"

I hugged as I got to the dorms, quickly walking in. "Because it makes sense!" I turned my head slightly to look back at mic. "Tamaki and Monoma have been friends with Shinsou for a while! Don't you think they would open up even just a little to Shinsou boyfriend, or friends?" I turned my head back as I hurried inside, startling some of the students.

"Aizawa-sensei? What are you doing in the dorms so late?" Ururaka stood up, along with the others. They were all in their pajamas, so I could only assume a sleepover was in session.

I sighed shaking my head. "No time to explain." I hurried past them, mic still following me as I made my way hurriedly to Shinsou and Denki's shared room.

I opened the door and huddled into the room, looking around for anything that would help me understand where they might be. I rushed over to the nightstand by Shinsou desk, and opened the drawer.

I dig around in the drawer, trying my hardest to ignore the bottle of lube and other things in the drawer. Nothing in the drawer clicked at something that could help me, so I rushed over to the other nightstand, which appeared to be Denki's, as this side of the room, was decorated in a way that seemed like Denki. I opened the drawer, digging around in there still not finding anything.

I started to go the the bookshelf when mic called for me. I rushed over to him by the desk, (*me knowing the special moment with the desk*) and he looked down at the papers littered across the desk.

I picked one of the papers up, my heart freezing. I looked over at mic, who had the same looked etched across his face. "These are plans.. for getting Denki back."

Mic shook his head. "Please no.." his voice cracked ever so slightly as he looked down at the other papers, starting to dig through them quickly.

I set down the paper I was looking at, helping mic look through the other papers, hoping to find something to where they could possibly be, but not finding anything.

Mic froze as he stared down at a sticky note in his hand. "Hizashi. What is it?"

He handed me the note and I looked down, my heart going to my throat, as I stared at the note that held only 2 words: Gunners' Park.

Heyy guys! Sorry for not posting, I've been struggling immensely with this chapter! I would like to give thanks to my editor who helped me with ideas for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it, sorry for the cliffhanger!

-Sincerely, you're author 🤍🤍🤍

Word count: 1327 words