Chapter 27

‼️‼️FLUFF‼️‼️

~~~Denki's P.O.V.~~~

I felt arms tightened around me, and my eyes shot open, and I felt my breathing quicken. I moved my hands, up to the villains' chest, and started pushing at him. The guy groaned, and I realized he was alseep. I started pushing more, trying to get out of his grip, tears falling down my face. I heard the villain wake up, and I heard him speak, his voice deep from waking up.

"Denki- denki!" The man'a voice became panicked, and he tried to pull me closer. I only fought harder, kicking and scratching at him. My breathing quickened even more, more tears streaming down my face.

"L-let me go!! D-don't touch me!! L-let me go!!" I cried out, fighting harder. "P-please!!! Please let me go!!"

"Denki! Denki, calm down!! Baby, baby, it's me!" One of the man's hands traveled down my back, and I scream, tears slipping down my face more and more. "Kitten! Kitten, please! It's me, it's Shinsou kitten! C-calm down! It's ok, k-kitten! It's me"

I slowly came to a stop when I recognized the voice. "S-Shinsou.."

I felt the man nod quickly. "Yes, kitten it's me. It's me, baby. It's ok. I got you." I allowed him to pull me closer, his arms embracing me tightly and soothingly as he rubbed my back softly. I broke down and curled my legs up, crying, with tears falling down my face faster than I could stop them. "It's ok, Denki. I promise their not coming to take you back. I swear it, baby. I'll protect you, baby. Please don't cry, baby. I swear you're safe."

Shinsou's voiced cracked and wavered and it sounded like he was gonna cry. I started wrapping my arms around Shinsou's neck, and his arms unwrapped, but kept his hands placed on my back. He sat up, keeping me on his lap, allowing me to further wrap my arms around his neck. I tried to wrap my legs around his waist, but they were dead numb still. Shinsou must've gotten what I was trying to do, because he gently grabbed my legs, and wrapped them around his waist. I pulled myself closer, and he buried his face into my neck, speaking sweet nothings into my ear, his hand rubbing in gentle circles on my lower back.

"I-I-I'm sorry!! I-I didn't mean to hurt you!!! I-I thought last night was a d-dream! I t-th-thought I was back in that r-room, with those v-villains!!" I sobbed into his opposite shoulder, clinging to him.

"Shh, shh. It's ok, denki. It wasn't a dream, I promise. You're here in this room, with me. I wouldn't lie to you." He rubbed my back more, pulling me further into his chest. "You're ok. You're safe in my arms, with our friends watching out for us. I would never want to put you back there, or would want you stolen in the dead of the night, to be taken back there. I promise."

I nodded into his shoulders, the tears still seeming to be endless. I took deep breaths, calming down at Shinsou's touch and his smell. I closed my eyes, and kept taking deep breaths, listening to the soothing sound of his heartbeat, And feeling the rise and sinking of his chest as he breathed deeply with me. I slowly felt myself calm down, and I felt myself come to relax.

Shinsou kept reassuring me over and over that it was ok, that I was safe. And I believed him. I believed him that I was safe in his arms. That no harm could ever to me. I let his words seep into my skin, let them settle underneath the surface. I jumped slightly when his hands went to my thighs, but I calmed back down when he stood up, and walked over to one of the stool, setting me down.

"I'm just grabbing you some clothes for today." He whispered softly into my ear, before walking away to the bags, rummaging through them, til he found what he was looking for. He stood up and walked back over to me, and not even reacting, he grabbed leggings that I realized were mine, and he gently grabbed my legs, and helped me slip them on. He pulled off the hoodie, and picked up one of his t-shirts, helping me slip it on. After he slipped the shirt on, he took the hewn the of the shirt, and rolled it up a few, before twisting it around, and creating a knot, making the shirt inevitably smaller. He grabbed the hoodie, helping me slip it back on.