"Vansh?" Riddhima called out, but Vansh flashed the same miserable smile, like the last time, "Vansh nhi mujhe chor ke mat jao...." She pleaded, hurriedly getting up from her place, but Riddhima's words fell on deaf ears. He started walking backwards towards the window, "Vansh.." she called out again, but instead of stopping he stepped on the window pane and let himself fall, thus recreating the shivering scenario again,"VANSH!!!"

Riddhima opened her eyes with a jerk. She looked around the room briskly. Surprisingly, all around were well lightened up, in contrast to the dark room where she was sitting with her husband. 
Frowning, Riddhima  hurriedly and rushed towards window. The haunting night sky was shining brightly.
"Sapna tha?" She asked herself.

"Haa..." Riddhima snapped her head towards the voice owner to see the most unwanted person of her life was royally sitting on her bed, "....aur bahut der se apne Vansh ke khwaab mein doobe hui thi" he added dramatically flashing a wide smile.

"Tum??" She snarled at him taking  small steps towards him, "....Kya kar rahe ho mere room mein?? Niklo yaha se Kabir!!" She threatened him.

"Mujhe nikal ke ab fayda kya?" Kabir taunted while adjusting himself more comfortably on the edge of the bed, "....Ab mujhe yaha se nhi nikal sakti"

"Tumne meri poori zindagi par barbaad  kar di Kabir!!!!" Riddhima accused gritting her teeth in frustration. Her eyes as red as the petals of hibiscus flower.

"Hmm... Maine ki?" Scratching his beard, Kabir blabbered out his thoughts, ".... yaa tumne khud ki..." He added making the lady in front frown, "....Apne marzi se apne pyaar ki keemat chukane aayi thi tum yaha...." He said and Riddhima started feeling disgusted from core, "...Maine toh sirf khwahish maangi tha, puri toh tumne apne marzi se ki" He swiftly loaded the fault burden on Riddhima's shoulder.

*Agar tumhare pyaar ki yahi keemat hai, toh main ise chukane ke liye tayiyaar hoon*

Feeling a sharp pang in her chest, Riddhima felt her knees too going weak. She took a step back and then turned around to hold the long head of the sofa for support.

"Tumhari sabse badi galti..." Kabir continued giving a smirk, "....Ragini ko Vansh ke changul se chura ke mujhe saupna" the way his manipulative words, were still affecting Riddhima, bursted joyous bubbled in his heart.

"Thank You Riddhima..." He bowed in front of her, but Riddhima looked away in distress, "..... Thank you ki tumne Vansh ko todne mein meri madad ki. Aur iss tarike se tuta woh, ki apni jaan khud hi le li" he added giving a smug look on his face.
At this time Riddhima felt pain rising a millionth time.  

"Bechara Vansh...." Kabir sighed, ".....Ishq mein mara gya. Aur tum ishq mein tabah ho gyi..." He added in an understandable fake mourning tone, which boiled Riddhima's blood more. 

".....Riddhima ab tum mere chakravyuh mein puri tarah se phas chuki ho. Iske aage piche, dain ya bain..." He added horrendously, ".....kahi bhi nikalne ka raasta nhi hai..." Kabir then encircled Riddhima giving a light blow near her ear.
Feeling his warm air, Riddhima hastily took a few steps away from him, ".....Tum ab bebas ho Riddhima. Sab kuch kho diya hai tumne. Ab Aacha yahi hoga ki tum mere saath ho jao....." Kabir moulded his wish into words which irritatted Riddhima to core. She looked at him in disbelief, ".....Kyunki ab tum yeh toh jaan hi gyi ho ki main kitna khatarnak hoon...." He concluded taking a step towards her.

The amused expression on the winner's face, broke Riddhima more.
It's because of her, her husband failed; because of her lack of faith in him, she threw herself into such a problem,