Alon woke up in a wide bedroom, like really wide. What's with this room? It's uselessly large... He thought as he look around the room.

He then heard a loud bang from outside that sounded like a door being forced open...?

Wait, it's the door of this room!

" Where is my son!? How is he!? " Alon blinked when he saw a bearded old man rushing in wearing luxurious clothes and his eyes lifted to the top of the old man's head, a crown...

" Your Majesty! " His steward stepped in and was about to stop the old man. If he remembered it right, the steward's is Dikit?

Hm? Your Majesty... It's the king...?

Right...

He has a crown and is old, so he's the king... Yeah?

Alon watched with wide eyes as he was approach by the king and was stared at intensely. The king look up and down, side by side and repeated what the steward did before he faint just a while ago.

The king then faced him looking serious and angrily reprimanded the prince who looked bewildered and confused, seeing this the king softened his expression and sighed. He hugged Alon and brought him the palace doctor to make sure there's nothing wrong with him.

One of the older prince, the crown prince, walked near the king and started his report only to be dismissed, the king is still gushing and worried for his favorite son as they started to rush the doctor in the palace.

The crown prince clenched his fist as he coldly looked upon this sight. He really wanted to kill this father and son pair, cut them up and throw their remains to the sea to disappear forever! Then, he will seized the throne and annihilate those who try to threaten him! But these frenzied and fervent thoughts, when he see the king's sharp gaze at him, vanish into smoke and ashes.

He had to restrain his self, they only failed because of that favorite son's dumb luck, they just have to try again. This time, they will make sure to end that bastard son's life!

The crown prince sneered quietly and decided to leave the room to arrange and thoroughly check their plan to make it a success this time, for sure.

The imperial doctor softly approach the prince and gently checked his body for any ailments or injury of the shipwreck. He and everybody especially the king almost died of heart attack when they heard that the ship the prince was on got wrecked and cap sized by a large storm. Thankfully, it seems that the prince is fine aside from some minor injuries, they're grateful that he got out of that shipwreck alive first and foremost.

The imperial doctor sighed in relief after treating the prince's minor injuries and watched the prince with some doting and worry in his eyes then he stiffened seeing the prince's unsual behavior. The prince seems to be unfamiliar with his room and is often avoid eye contacts, he seems unsure and uneasy this whole time.

The imperial doctor remained silent as he observe the prince and asked him some questions, " Your Highness, how are you today? "

" Huh? Oh, I'm okay... " Alon answered quickly, bewildered by the sudden question.

The imperial doctor nodded gently, " Is there something you want to tell this old doctor? "

Alon shook his head and nervously caressing his hands.

The imperial doctor silently watched at the side and asked again, " Really? "

Alon glanced at him and looked away, he's not really sure if he'll tell him that he can't remember anything....

But, it seems that they're close to him before and worried for him...

Alon hesitated and decided to tell the old man that he seems to have lost his memories prior to today.

The imperial doctor seems shocked at this and his eyes reddened, " I see... "

He then smiled softly at him, " Then, is it okay if I share this to His Majesty? "

Alon nodded, he can finally accept that his father is the king...

Looking at the obedient prince, the imperial doctor felt indignant. He almost shed tears from the frustration, how could this happen to their precious prince...

The imperial doctor stood up and approach the worried king with the prince's steward, Dikit.

" Langit, Alon only suffered a few minor injuries and is healthy. I suggest for him to rest for a while. " The imperial doctor started off nonchalantly talking to the king and calling him by his name. The king doesn't seem to mind and urge him to continue as he seems to have something more to say.

The imperial doctor pursed his lips and softly continues, " Alon seems to be suffering amnesia, he can't remember anything prior to today. " He finishes looking dejected and sad at the prince's situation.

King Langit and Steward Dikit gasped. Their eyes widened at the news and they glanced at the obedient and quiet Alon at the bed, their eyes reddened.

" C-Can it be redeemed? " The king stuttering, asked this question.

" Even I'm not sure. " The imperial doctor answered solemnly, " The matters of the mind is much more complicated than you think, only few people I know can possibly answer your question. "

He sighed, " I can only contact them and asked for their help regarding this matter. Don't worry, I will not let the prince be in harm's way. I will definitely help him bring back his memories. "

King Langit, " Hm. "

The imperial doctor look at him and requested to talk to him alone while glancing at Steward Dikit.

The king agreed and let Dikit accompany Alon while they entered the room next to Alon's bedroom.

" What is it you want to talk about? " The king started as he sat dejectedly on the couch. The news of his son's condition has depleted his energy.