"'Its-its so....so- What was that?" Harry brought his magic back inside. Of course he knew the reaction. People were fascinated by Harry's unusual magical presence.  Some were envious of the power it held, while some were fearful of the destruction it could cause. Some worshipped his magical aura like the most devoted devotees whereas, some cursed the same....

For Harry's magic was not....normal. If anything it was far from normal.

"Magic of Death...." Harry replied, not ready for the boy's reaction. 

A moment of silence passed through them and Harry dreaded opening his eyes in fear of seeing emotions in his Junior's eyes.  

"Wow..." the boy whispered in awe. And Harry's dread intensified. 

"Its not something to be in awe of,...my Junior." Harry opened his eyes to see the boy looking at him in disbelief. "Do you know....what one has to achieve....to become the Master of Death?"

"Master of Death?" the boy's expression remained curious, still ignorant of the true meaning behind Harry's words....and so, Harry narrated to the boy, the Tale of the Three Brothers and Death. 

"Invisibility cloak? Like the one I-we have?" the boy asked bubbling with excitement, and Harry limited to a nod. 

"Wow!....wait so, does that mean you were able to wield all three hallows? Like in real?" the boy's voice laced with amazement only made Harry feel emptier by the second. 

"Yes." Harry whispered.

 "That's awesome!" the boy exclaimed and Harry finally snapped. 

"No, its not Harry." Harry himself was surprised at the gentleness of his voice. "To become the Master of Death, you must not only have the hallows...but you need to prove yourself worthy of death..."

"How?" the eagerness of the boy, only made Harry's emotional turmoil further chaotic, although his face was carefully blank, not that the boy could see his face due to the mask.  

"....By accepting death," the boy still did not understand Harry's implication. "B-by...proving that, one can....not only embrace death....but also know the significance death." 

"I don't understand!" the boy exclaimed frustrated. 

"One must die Harry," and the boy finally looked speechless. "One must embrace death....like a long lost friend.....and yet be able to kill others, despite knowing the cruelties of death...." Harry whispered almost mechanically. Harry's magic finally exploded!

Harry felt so dirty....so tainted...so evil....

He had allowed a being like death to....taint him....to intertwine with him....to change him....

"But Master," the voice in his mind was chilling yet almost... seductive. Harry could feel a cold touch running down his back as a wave of cold air was blown in his ear.  "You were destined to be...mine from the very beginning...." and Harry couldn't help but shiver in rage or disgust, he didn't know. 

"Senior?" Harry finally broke out from his inner battles, at his Junior's worried voice. 

"....Magic of Death, is a really powerful magic Harry. I was able to feel your emotions through it and so I reached to you as soon as I could. The apparition inside Hogwarts was also possible due to the same." the boy's brows furrowed but he did not comment at the sudden change of topic. 

His Junior might be ready to hear all about Death and the power it held.....but Harry himself, was not!

"As for the dragon, she was under an Imperius curse, an unforgivable dark curse, about which you were only taught recently. Someone, wanted you to kill you by letting you become the dragon's prey." His Junior's eyes widened, but Harry did not let him interrupt as he continued, swiftly.