𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢

Start from the beginning

- Well, thank you very much, sensei. - Such nickname brought a certain memory to Imaushi, a faint blush overtaking his cheeks.

- The last time you called me that, we...

- What, want to repeat? - (l/n) said jokingly, with a smirk, but it soon faded when the male didn't answer. - Wait, you do?

- Tsk, let's just cut the crap. - Wakasa said, before holding (y/n)'s hair and pulling him into a kiss.

The (h/c) haired male was sure surprised but soon corresponded the kiss. Kissing his best friend has always been a unique feeling for (y/n), ever since it happened for the first time. It was good, but there was always this lingering sensation of wanting more, crawling inside of him, that he didn't know how to act upon.

Wakasa has always tasted so good, the nicotine from the cigarette and cherry lollipop mixing unusually well, his soft tongue slipping into (l/n)'s mouth without his realization, his slender fingers touching the male's skin carefully, feeling (y/n)'s flesh, but not wanting to cause him pain by touching his bruises.

There was something about Imaushi, and in how swiftly he would make (l/n) lay on the mattresses, his lips delicately touching the boy's skin, from his neck to his shoulder, light sighs leaving (y/n).

- Wakasa. - The male stopped, when he felt (y/n)'s fingers around his wrist, their eyes meeting at the final. - Are you sure about this?

The gangster smiled a bit, his face approaching (y/n)'s once again, their breaths being felt by one another, the familiarity of the situation bringing memories from a rainy night, where they've been involved like that for the first time.

- Of course I am. - His voice was low, hushing himself by kissing (l/n) again, their tongues swirling together, (y/n)'s hands slowly going to his waist.

Wakasa's hand went to the male's (h/c) hair, slipping his fingers into the now messy strands, slightly tightening his grip on it, gaining a breathy moan. (y/n), not to get behind, entered his hand into the male's clothes, causing intense shivers on the blond boy, hot skin getting into contact with a colder one.

It was easy to take Imaushi's shirt off, his toned and milky skin coming into vision, and (l/n) couldn't help but trace the tip of his fingers over it, Wakasa sat on the boy's thighs, receiving goosebumps by the treatment even more when he felt his nipples being teased, their pink color easily switching to a darker tone.

Sighing in pleasure, eyelids only half-open, Imaushi bite his bottom lip, his hips mindlessly moving, searching unknowingly for some kind of stimulation, almost whimpering when (y/n) squeezed his reddened nipples.

He wasn't exactly sure of when did they got completely naked, neither when (y/n)'s fingers entered him, stretching him out slowly, his mind fuzzy and consumed by the pleasure, his face resting against his best friend's neck, taking his good scent as moans left his lips.

(y/n)'s member was painfully hard, and Wakasa's moans so close to him weren't helping at all, with him doing his best to stretch the boy out well while his sanity slowly faded out from his grasp. Imaushi had a terrifying effect on him.

- It's ok, I'm hah~ ready. - The gangster whispered close to the male's ear, feeling his fingers slip out from his entrance.

Positioning himself while still panting hard, Wakasa rested his hands on his best friend's chest for support, and started to descend on his shaft, trying to bear the discomfort from the intrusion.

It was when (y/n) tried to hold his waist that the blonde male seemed to gain consciousness, taking (l/n)'s wrists on his hands and locking them on the sides of his head, certainly surprising the boy.

- Just enjoy, and let me take care of it. - His silky voice whispered on (l/n)'s ear, sending goosebumps through his skin. That was new.

Moving his hands from (y/n)'s wrists to entwine their fingers, Imaushi took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment, while (l/n) waited for him to be ready, his thumb making a soft caress on his hand. Sometime later, the blonde's hips started to move around carefully, in a try to get used, breathy sighs leaving their mouths in synchrony.

- Do you want to know a secret? - Wakasa asked, his hips still moving around, his fingers tightening their grip on (y/n)'s hands.

- What secret? - He left out in a whisper, his (e/c) irises focusing on the male on top of him.

Bending his body so his face approached (y/n)'s, Wakasa breathed out a moan on his ear, proceeding to whisper his deepest secret.

- I love you.

(y/n) didn't have the time to answer as the blonde's lips overtook his, a needy kiss taking form. Wakasa didn't want to face the rejection at that moment, so he just kept going, as if nothing happened, his hips slowly going up and down on his best friend's shaft.

Their grunts and moans were trapped by the kiss, a sensual fight for the dominance happening between their tongues, the burning sensation on their skin growing with the pleasure. The sweat slowly forming on their bodies only accentuated the already lewd sounds of their skin slapping against one another.

Wakasa's movements turned erratic when a certain spot was hit, having to break the kiss to leave out the sexiest moan (y/n) have ever heard. He got abnormally tight around the male, gaining surprised moans from (l/n) as well.

The (h/c) haired male groaned through his teeth when Wakasa bite the encounter between his neck and shoulder, the sinful rolls of his hips causing a heightened pleasure to the male under him.

Curses and raspy moans left Imaushi's lips, his messy blonde hair going everywhere as his face was contorted in the sexiest way (y/n) have ever seen, his hips working magnificently, taking his cock deeper and harder, tightening around (l/n) every now and then.

Imaushi felt his insides about to melt, the overwhelming pleasure of having his best friend's member so deep, hitting his prostate so deliciously, slowly making him approach his climax.

- (y/n), I'll- hn~ fuck, I'll cum. - His hands finally let go of (y/n)'s, putting them on his chest and erratically trying to fasten his movements.

- M-me too. - Knowing he was way too close to his orgasm, (y/n) took one of his hands to the male's cock, and started to pump his hand at a fast pace, gaining whines and stuttered begs from Imaushi.

The blonde's legs were trembling by that time, his sensitive cock releasing pre-cum, its tip in a deep red. He didn't notice when his nails started to prickle (l/n)'s skin, which hissed upon the pain, but didn't stop his hand's movements, his hips teasingly moving back to Imaushi's.

Arching his back perfectly and throwing his head back, Imaushi moaned loudly, his cock squirting out cum on (y/n)'s hand and stomach, trembling when he still felt (l/n) moving under him as his legs lose their strength. He gave a dragged moan when (y/n)'s warm cum invaded his insides, letting himself fall into his best friend's chest, exhausted, panting loudly.

He could hear (l/n)'s heart thumping fast, his chest moving up and down quickly. What he liked the most about the moment though, was when (y/n)'s fingers started to slowly caress his scalp, making him relax easily, the tiredness finally showing up.

- Hey.

- Huh? - Somehow, Imaushi could feel (l/n)'s heart beating faster, which confused him.

- I love you too.

Wakasa only smiled, cuddling a bit more with his best friend's chest, having the impression that maybe, they would become more than that.