||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶~||

"Hinata I told you to restrain yourself" Luminous says as she walks towards the woman who stands there still shocked that she's still alive and without a single scratch on her after the sword Dragonbuster exploded on her

'No. That's not right. It did explode. I remember that. I also remember the gaping hole in my chest. But it's not there anymore. What happened? It all stopped when she showed up' Hinata thinks looking at Harumi who clings to Rimuru's back while he holds her thighs keeping her steady 'She must have done something. I remember her deactivating the sword even though I swore I saw it explode and kill me'

"Now seven day clergy what do you have to say for yourselves? You have caused so much conflict between two powerful forces. What excuses do you have ready to use for attacking a revered creature such as the nymph?" Luminous asks and the two members start to grovel saying they were doing it for her. That they just wanted to take out an enemy that could potentially harm her. Harumi watches from where she sits on Rimuru's back, her head laying on his shoulder as Luminous plays judge, jury and executioner to her people. 

Luminous spreads her arms wide and an invisible hand reaches out and grabs the three members, killing them instantly. Harumi feels no pain from the three as this happens knowing that Luminous granted them a painless death although a pity filled one. 

"So I would suggest we go back to Tempest. We can chat more there. I know we still have to speak about what has happened here today" Rimuru says as he adjusts his hold on Harumi's legs.

 "Very well, Demon Lord Rimuru. Lead the way" Luminous says and starts to follow the group back to town.

~*~

"Harumi!!!!!!!!" Veldora shouts as he charges forward and flutters around her from that still sits comfortably upon her brother's back. 

"You're back and without that dreaded fairy princess too! Did you finally kick him to the curb? If so, we must celebrate!" Veldora says and tries to pry her off of Rimuru. Harumi tightens her grip on Rimuru's neck and buries her head in his shoulder further as she resists the energetic dragon's attempts to retrieve her.