||~𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Harumi paces back and forth in Rimuru's office as she tries not to panic

Harumi paces back and forth in Rimuru's office as she tries not to panic. When she received troubling news from the forest she tried to get a hold of Rimuru but nothing was getting through. She could still feel the faint connection they shared being two parts of a whole but there was just radio silence between the normally active consciousness that made up their mind.

 When Rimuru had left for Ingrassia to visit his students she was left in charge under the pretense that nothing would go wrong. But that unfortunately turned out not to be the case fairly quickly. Images of a massive army marching their way to Tempest had set her on edge especially since their intent was anything but peaceful.

The door opening catches her attention and Benimaru, joined by Rigurd, Souei and Soka enter the room all wearing worried looks upon their faces. 

"My little flame, we may have a problem," Benimaru says softly as she looks into his eyes. 

"I already know. Do we know where they are from?" she asks, glancing at Souei. 

"They are from the kingdom of Falmuth. They number at about one hundred. Their objective is unclear, but they seem to be preparing for war" Souei tells her and she chews on her lips her eyebrows furrowed. 

"No, that doesn't sound right. It's far too small of a number. There's more than that headed this way. That group is a separate group. A front line group maybe? But for what reason?" she murmurs, starting to pace again. 

"This could mean trouble" Benimaru murmurs, his attention going to the communication crystal on the table as a staticky voice tries to come through.

"Please Respond"

Everyone hovers around the ball as the picture of Albis shows up. "I am one of the beastkeepers of the animal kingdom of Eurazania, Albis the serpent"

"This is Harumi, What is it?" Harumi asks, letting her face be shown in the crystal.

"I must ask a favor, Queen Harumi. I need Tempest to take in the people of my kingdom"

"Why? What has happened at Eurazania?" Benimaru asks, standing next to Harumi, setting a hand on her waist.