||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢~||

Squealing laughter echoes across the city as the residents of Eurazania watch the leader of Tempest ride upon the back of one of Carrions white tigers with a giant smile on her face

"Faster Nao Faster" Harumi shrieks giggling as the giant cat obliges and picks up its speed weaving in and out of civilians. 

Nao stops in an open space and flops on his side, his body rubbing against Harumi's who cuddles him as his frame vibrates with his purring. Nao starts to groom Harumi's head, pawing at her smaller form as she giggles and squirms at his attention.

A shadow casting over the two makes them pause in their actions as they both look up to see Carrion and Benimaru standing there Carrion smirking down at them. "I see my Nao is taking good care of you Harumi."

Harumi sits up pushing Nao's snout away with another giggle as he tries to lick her face "He was just showing me around and got tired. But yes he has been nothing but a gentlecat" Harumi chirps as she jumps up on her feet. 

"Yes I see that. Well Nao, why don't you bring your new friend to the fields so we can show her what we have to offer in produce and livestock" Carrion starts to walk towards the farming fields and Nao grabs Harumi and places her on his back before following his master. Harumi looks over the fields in awe as she sees just how advanced their agriculture is. 

"Wow" she whispers and Carrion chuckles at her.

"We specialize in fruit production here. We have over two dozen different types of fruit most of which we cultivated ourselves over generations" Carrion tells her and Nao brings Harumi close to a vining plant that produces a deep purple almost black fruit that looks almost exactly like grapes from back on earth. 

Harumi looks over and sees another vining plant at its side that has another grape like fruit on it but with a green and reddish skin. Carrion grabs a handful of the fruit and hands it to her "These are jade berries. They are very a very sweet fruit"

Harumi smiles at him and plops one into her mouth, her eyes widening at the taste. It tastes exactly like kiwis but just smaller. 

'I guess this world has a lot of the same fruits as earth does they just go by different names and can look different as well' she thinks as she munches on more of the sweet fruit.