𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳

➵ Summary: Connie and Steve had insisted Javier to come along with them to the States and had found a perfect little house for him to stay. Javier himself couldn't believe there was something so interesting about his neighbour.

➵  Pairing : Javier Peña x f! reader

____________________________________

Another exhausting day for Javier, who just returned from the White House along with his forever colleague Steve Murphy. Because of their success in catching Escobar and putting him behind the bars, both of them were promoted to be the lead investigators of any harm targeted towards the president and his family, and the White House staff members.

Driving back to his house, he had stopped to drop off his partner, bidding him goodbye and wishing goodnight. Somehow, he managed to walk to the steps of the porch, when he heard a soft voice singing. The voice attracted his attention and nade him look to the direction of the melodic sound floating in the air. He saw a woman sitting in her porch, strumming her ukulele and singing. Her hair fell just a little below her shoulders, waving slightly at the movement of the wind, cheeks flushed with red because of the air blowing against it, body quivering often to the chilly atmosphere.

Her voice was extremely soothing, delicate, sweet and melodious, working it's magic to lift of the blanket of stress covering Javier's shoulders.

❝ Hola, señor Javier! ❞ she cheered, waving and beaming at him. Javier felt a blush creeping upto his neck, feeling really stupid to have been nearly caught staring at the gorgeous, perfect woman sitting in her house porch, just beside Javi's house, only thing separating the two of them is the little, wooden fence.

Looking at her he recalled Connie gushing about a new friend she made at the hospital to him and Steve, his senses now realising it's the same friend Connie had been talking about. 'Y/n' her name was.

❝ Hello, Y/n. How are you doing this fine evening?❞  he questioned, stepping closer to the fence as he saw Y/n treading upto the fence too.

❝ I'm doing good as always, Javier. I hope you are taking good care of yourself too - ❞ her speech was cut off by barks filled with enthusiasm, following their way towards y/n. A medium sized, golden furred dog came up to her and began licking her hands.

❝ Hi Neo! Buddy, I was just talking to my friend! You're hungry, aren't you? Yes baby, I'll serve your favourite food in few minutes! Why don't we invite our friend to dinner over here?❞ she talked in a baby voice to her furry friend who calmed  down and let out a bark in agreement.

❝ Would you like to come to my house for dinner, Javier? ❞ she queried the man standing in front of her. He nodded in response and she literally sprinted back to her house with her dog, probably waiting for Javier to freshen up and come to her house.

Javier shook his head while looking down, chuckling at your childish but adorable nature. Though he was never a man to be in a relationship, but you were quite different and he wanted to experience love, already feeling giddy whenever he was around you. Mentally reminding himself to thank Connie for describing how her best friend was and revealing his liking for you, he entered his house, telling himself to not be nervous about his dinner feast with you.
____________________________________