"No, but I still want an answer. The real answer." Dalufar laughed after a slight pause.

Ye Ci nodded at the NPC. She was not alarmed by the fact that Dalufar had discovered her intentions, "Of course, Mr. Dalufar. I want to bring Alaunar with me so that he can see the outside world, just like your brother did."

A hint of sadness surfaced on Dalufar's face, "If he did not leave the tribe... He might not have died..."

"But he was able to win the respect of the entire Majia Continent. He showed the world that the Doluo is a great tribe, and the members of the Doluo Tribe are a great people. I know why you're reluctant to let Khutak leave the tribe, but I know that you've been gathering information about the outside world at the same time."

"How did you find out?" Dalufar was shocked.

Ye Ci responded to the question with a smile. It was the result of her research on the forums when she logged out of the game. She could never tell Dalufar that the description of Khutak in Fate's official website included the following sentence: Khutak's brother seems to be very curious about the outside world, and had collected a lot of books about the Majia continent. She instead diverted the conversation into another direction, "I understand that the best way for the Doluo Tribe to survive is to continue your current way of life, but this also means that Alaunar will not be able to fulfill his dream. I like the boy, and I want to help him in fulfilling his dream." and she stared right into Dalufar's eyes, "I'm sure that you yourself know how cruel an act will be if you stop me from taking him to the outside world. You'll be killing the dreams that you've given to him with your own hands. Is this something that you want to see?"

Ye Ci spread her arms open and smiled at Dalufar. She was certain that the NPC would agree with her words after the days she spent in the tribe. Dalufar was conflicted, but he still clung on to the tiniest sliver of hope that Alaunar would become a Legendary Shaman just like him. He knew that something like this was impossible if the boy remained with the tribe, but he was unwilling to let such a talented individual go.

Dalufar was forced by Ye Ci to face his dilemma. He was no longer able to lie to himself that keeping Alaunar in the tribe was his only option. Ye Ci had done all she could, and it would be up to the system to decide if she was able to bring Alaunar and his family along as she left the island.

It all depends on fate now.

"I'll have to think about it." it was an obvious sign that Dalufar no longer wanted Ye Ci's company, and she would naturally not overstay her welcome. She bowed at Dalufar, and was about to leave the tent when the chieftain of the tribe spoke up, "Many in the tribe needs your help, Elf. If you so wish, you can help them out."

That's great! I can finally start completing the quests here!

As she stood at the entrance of Dalufar's tent, Ye Ci could see golden exclamation marks appearing on the heads of many of the NPCs in the village. This was an indication that quests were being offered by the NPCs. While most of the quests offered were Common Quests, they were still useful in increasing her Prestige.

These quests were simple, and could easily be completed by Ye Ci alone. They were able to give her huge amounts of Prestige with the Doluo Tribe, and earn her a number of Ancient Ores. With her increase in Prestige , many of the services by NPCs were finally made available to her. Such services would already be made available to players when they were able to reach the Prestige level of "Friendly", but in the Doluo Tribe, the Prestige level of "Respected" was required.

But when these NPC functions were finally available, all of Ye Ci's efforts were worth it.

Despite the secluded location of the Doluo Tribe, the goods sold by its NPCs were top-tier. Every single piece of equipment sold by the NPCs were Purple and above, and included the equipment of every single class. They were very high in quality but came at very high prices as well. The items were also available in the outside world, which was why Ye Ci had never once considered purchasing the items. She knew that her time with the Doluo Tribe was limited, and the Ancient Ores in her inventory were not limitless. She had to spend her resources wisely in such a situation.