C5 : U. A highschool part 1

Start from the beginning

Everyone sweatdrop while leaf point his finger to light and fire.

Light and fire be like.. (shit)
R. U. N.

Earth : get back here!

(😂sorry if they didn't funny enough to make you laugh)

Back to reality

Boboiboy : w-why are you staring me like that, mechabot?

Mechabot :ouh! Did I stare too long?

Boboiboy : (yes, you are) No, of course not! It's just bother me..

Mechabot then avoid boboiboy eyes contact.

Mechabot : I want to say thank you....... it's just.. You make your father smile .... It's been a long time I didn't see his smile like this..

Mechabot leave them eat their breakfast while boboiboy and Mechamato still a little bit shock about Mechabot words. Boboiboy feel relieved when he heard about his dad happiness..
.
.
.
.
.
U. A highschool

Boboiboy wander around the school.. He seems lost, suddenly..

Bump!

He bump with a green hair boy and his two friends beside him. That situation make boboiboy fall down on the ground.

???: so-sorry! Are you okay?!

The boy give him a hand (?) to help boboiboy stand up. Boboiboy look at the green hair boy as he help boboiboy stand up.

The boy make boboiboy shock because the appearance , still, boboiboy remember it.

Boboiboy : You.. That boy ..

Boboiboy murmur to him.

The green hair boy seems like doesn't remember of boboiboy .

Boboiboy : ouh! Almost forgot! Do you know where can I find Aizawa sensei?

( for Aizawa, I'll start use sensei and not teacher! Take notes!)

???: You can just find him in teacher's room!

Boboiboy scratch his cheek and feel more unhappy because he's really bad at directions!

??? : midoriya, let me explain to him..
???: ahh.. Lida-kun..

Said an engine boy to the green hair boy.

Lida : you take straight , you just need 45 footsteps , then turn left, straight again about 20 feets, then in the right corner, that's the teacher's room. It will take about 15 minutes if you walk but if you run, it just take only 4 minutes! 15 minus 4, is 11 minutes, means, you save your time until 11 minutes, so I suggest you to run..

???: l-lida-kun! I don't even understand what's you trying to say!

A brown hair girl said while sweatdrop.

Boboiboy : T-THANK YOU VERY MUCH! YOU'RE REALLY MY SAVIOUR!

He can understand lida weird language!

Midoriya : Do you want me to send you there?
Boboiboy : REALLY!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! YOU GUYS ARE SO KIND!

midoriya blushing after hearing a praise from boboiboy . The short brown hair girl and engine boy called 'lida' continue to go to their class while midoriya take boboiboy to the teacher room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The teachers room.

A guy with black hair and his black clothes( not to forget his gray scarf too!) stood up and was about to go to his class . A sudden voice comes from his back.