E I G H T

Dove's POV

Kai landed at the entrance of the big castle, this time I waited for Darius's orders. He was down first and grabbed my waist letting me down himself.

"How about we play a little game, huh?" Darius hummed and pressed his front to my back, making me face Kai, who was looking at us attentively.

"If you can hide for at least 20 minutes, you win" He placed a kiss on my neck and caressed my arms but I realized he wasn't caressing me, he was pulling down my sleeves.

"And what do I get?" I asked meekly, my insides already nervous.

"Whatever you want" He simply stated.

"What you do you get?" My breath hitching.

"It's not what I get" I felt him leaning his head down until he was at my height. "It's what Kai gets" He whispered darkly just as he harshly pulled down my dress all the way until I was once again naked. Kai let out a low growl and smoke blew out of his nostrils.

"A-and what does he get?" I gulped but that new feeling I discovered since I met them came back, I felt my nipples harden and my clit pulsing at his words.

"What's the fun in telling you?" He chuckled and straightened up.

"B-but everybody's gonna see me running around naked" A small whine left my lips.

"I don't think you've never actually paid attention around my castle, little pet" He shook his head in fake disbelief.

"Nobody is allowed to look at you" And he grabbed my face in an iron-like grip and made me look to the left were in that moment some servants were walking outside to who knows where but their eyes were glued to the floor.

"They know that if they give you so much as a glance in your direction, they'll find themselves without eyes, or Kai's new chew toy" He growled and my mind was raising at what he just said, maybe he wasn't as nice as I once first thought.

"There's a reason why I'm the King of kings, little pet" He released my face and walked towards Kai.

"Now run, little Dove" He said with his back still facing me, and with my body shaking I walked quickly towards the castle when I tripped over something and I fell on my hands and knees, making me gasp from the sting. I turned to look back and Kai had this amused look on his eyes and his tail was moving around close to me and Darius had this smirk, clearly enjoying my humiliated state while standing next to Kai, his hand placed on Kai's snout, they looked so powerful standing next to each other and it made my pussy clench, the same one where Kai's tail has already been inside of.

"Hide" He reminded me while tapping the pocket watch he had in his hand and I quickly remembered what was at stake here.

As soon as I walked past the front door my body stiffened, they knew the castle a lot better than I did, so I can't stop and took a quick decision to go up the stairs. But then I remembered how Kai can actually smell me and I opened the first door to my right. It was a bed chamber and I honestly don't think anyone's ever lived here, it smelled like nobody's been here for a long time, I grabbed the quilt of the bed and covered myself in it, scrubbing it all over my body, hopefully now I smelled like an old, dusty quilt.

Once I felt it was enough scrubbing I opened the door as quietly as I could and carefully stook my head out, the coast looked clear, no sign of them and I stepped out, walking down the corridor, opening doors, some were bed chambers, other's looked like living rooms, but one took my curiosity so I stepped in, it was a nursery.

It was beautiful and it looked very clean, not like the other chambers. There was a big crib, it was white and the bedding was light blue, there was a croche version of Kai, in miniature, of course, layed down perfectly on the small pillow for a small baby. There was also a rocking chair that looked like to be made of the finest wood, a small fireplace, two big couches. But it still had a lot of empty space and I realized it was that way so that Kai could fit inside. There was even a closet and it was full of baby clothes, and I remembered what Darius had said previously.