T W O

Crazy Fact #2: It's Impossible to hum while you hold your nose.

Third Person's  P.O.V

Walking inside the small cottage, Darius noticed the instant change of attitude on Dove. She went from the bold and innocent girl too scared and he was going to beat the shit out of anyone who ever makes her feel unsafe and scared.

Dove turned around when she heard a growl behind and she noticed it was Kai trying to get in with them. Quickly walking towards him, she tried to shove him out of the cottage.

"No, Kai. You are too big" Dove giggled, trying to push him but he wouldn't budge.

"I promise I will give you lots of pets in a few minutes, yes?" She bargained, placing a small kiss on his snout. He purred and stopped trying to get in and Dove as he laid down but his snout was still inside, almost protectively watching. Dove smiled at him and turned around, walking towards the man she didn't know the name of.

"Dove, is that you, you little bitch?" A man's voice was heard,  as he walked tumbling inside the living room, his words slurred. The man sat down and slammed his hands against the small table.

"Why isn't my food already here...?" The man raised his voice at Dove but his words started to quiet down as soon as he noticed another presence in the room and even in his obvious drunken state he instantly knew who he was. He stood up quickly and bowed but that just made him dizzier and almost fell on his face.

"Leave" Was all King Darius said, his eyes reflecting the anger that was rising inside him from watching the way this poor excuse of a man was treating Dove. He just nodded quickly and left without questioning him.

Darius turned to look at Dove, who unconsciously had taken a few steps backward and had her hand placed on Kai's snout, almost as a reassurance. She too looked up at him and the scared innocent look made his blood boil, he never wanted Dove to feel scared ever again. Walking towards her, he grabbed her hand and lead her to the small table, turning to Kai and wordlessly gave him an order. Kai returned his dark stare and silently slithered out.

"You never told me your name" Dove told him, eyeing him as he sat down in the chair in front of her. Smirking Darius grabbed her chair and pulled her towards him until they were as close as the chairs allowed. His powerful thighs split up and her legs were in between his.

"You don't who I am?" King Darius asked, raising his brow at her.

"I just know you are a dragon master" Dove answered, shrugging. Like it was no big deal, feeling nervous being this close to him, she could feel his warmth reaching towards her and his glowing eyes always on her.

"I'm Darius. King Darius" The pride in his voice was palpable and Dove's breath hitched as he once against grabbed her chin with his thumb and forefinger, pulling her firmly but gently towards him. "But you can call me Master" He smirked at her, watching her reactions attentively.

"Master" Dove tested the word out, the title suited him. He looked like the kind of man that would possess every fiber of her being and she would enjoy every bit of it.

Grabbing her waist so quickly and placing her on his lap it almost gave her whiplash, she placed her hands on his shoulders for support, and even sitting down in his lap, he was still taller than her. His eyes were even more fascinating up close, his shoulders felt strong and manly. His hands were on her waist, making the butterflies return to her stomach, feeling him everywhere.

"Who was that?" Even though he didn't specify, Dove knew who he was talking about and her gaze faltered and landed on the floor behind. She didn't like to talk about it.