T H R E E

Crazy Fact #3: You're more likely to get a computer virus from visiting religious sites than porn sites.

Dove's. P.O.V

I gasped at the sight of what I assumed was the palace. It looked majestic, kinda dark but beautiful, the castle looked bigger than I'd assume but It's good, it meant Kai could be with me while I explored.

Kai landed at the front of the castle, where the big entrance doors were, and I was just speechless watching it, I didn't even notice when Darius carried me off Kai's back

Kai landed at the front of the castle, where the big entrance doors were, and I was just speechless watching it, I didn't even notice when Darius carried me off Kai's back. Footsteps echoing severed my attention from the castle and turning around I noticed there were one man and one woman walking towards, their gazes were on the floor and they looked really scared.

It was probably just Kai, he looked kinda scary I guess, I just saw him as a really, really, really big cute dog. Kai lowered his head until he was at my height but his attention was on the persons walking towards us, he growled loudly making them halt. I then felt his tail wrapping around me, it looked like he... was protecting me?

I turned to him but his attention was still on the guy and the girl, a cautious look on his eyes, my heart swelled, I never had anyone ever trying to protect me. My mom and dad sold me as soon as they could and my older brother thought I was a burden.

Placing my hands on the tail around my waist, softly caressed him and tried to move towards him but his tail was keeping me there. Turning towards Darius, he was looking at Kai and gave him an almost imperceptible look, they always looked like they communicated by telepathy and now Kai lifted me with his tail and pulled him towards me, and stopped growling, making the boy and girl sigh relieved and continued their walk towards Darius.

"Y-your majesty, Dinner for you and your Dragon has been served" The girl informed, her gaze on the floor, never faltering and not even by accident looking up. She looked young, almost 17, with soft features and pretty blonde hair, shorter than the guy beside her.

"Is there anything else your majesty desires?" The guy was the one that asked that he was too looking down, never moving his gaze, He had dirty blonde hair and looked about 17 too and now that I think about it, they looked like twins.

"ME, ME, ME" I shouted interrupting Darius, he was opening his mouth to speak when I beat him to it, I tried wiggling from Kai's tail but his grip tightened, he wasn't letting go.

"I'd like some dessert, please" I requested, It's been so long since I tasted something sweet, it was very expensive in my village and my ex-fiance only used the money on his beers and a little bit of food.

"Can I, Master?" I turned to Darius who just raised a brow, almost like saying 'now you ask me?'. I pouted and gave him my best puppy eyes, trying to convince him and he just smirked, clearly amused.

"Have the chef prepare a few desserts and have a lady's nightgown on my chambers. Dismissed" He waved them of and turned his attention towards me again, when he was in front of me, he tried to peel me off of Kai's tail but he wouldn't budge. His obsidian scales were pressing against me, making it uncomfortable.