"Bhai…" Taani called him for the third time. Swayam snapped out of his deep intricate blunders. "Wo mein… Karan Bhai ke saath unka Ghar jaa rahi hun… Mein shaam Tak aa jaungi…." She was just informing him with no more details. Though he was maimed, he nodded reluctantly. "Lene ke liye mein aa jaun?" He asked surprising himself.

Taani looked astonished. Her brother was really asking her. "Iska koi zarurat nahi hai, Swayam. I'll drop her back safely. You don't worry…" Karan threw a smile. "Well… Surbhi, Wahi n Rithwik will be waiting for us… we'll take a leave."

Both departed. Swayam felt the strangeness beginning to occur. A small gang of people were accepting Taani whole heatedly. She had already been distant with him n the gang. And probably now it would ascend the gap even more.

******

Surbhi sat on the recliner, reading a magazine. Wahi and Rithwik were cribbing at each other as they fought against in the X-box game.

"Will you both shut up for a while. I'm trying to read." Surbhi looked up from her book.

Karan and Taani entered the house at the excact moment. "Oh my…. Look who's here?" Wahi who was arguing with Rithwik until now left his gaming remote and walked towards them. "Taani?" Rithwik too followed his pace. Surbhi screeched on her high voice as she squeezed Taani in a tight hug.

"Mein bi hun yaha" Karan made a face. "Tu tho humesha yahi rehta hai" Wahi mocked. "You looking pretty, Taani" Rithwik complimented her. She indeed looked pretty in the white croptop and high waisted wideleg jeans. Wahi, Surbhi and Karan glanced at Rithwik. He was staring at her like he had never seen a girl. Taani's cheeks flushed in embarrassment though it was just a healthy compliment. She semi smiled at him.

"Toh hum shopping kab jaa rahe hai…." Surbhi screamed in excitement. "Are… pehle usko saas toh lene de…" Rithwik chastised her. Surbhi glared him. She wasn't really putting any pressure on Taani to walk out of the house directly to a mall. "Mera aur Taani ka kuch kaam hai… hum pehle Karlenge… Baad mein we all will go" Karan explained. "Ek minute…" Wahi scrutinized them. "Tu toh hum sabka senior hai… Taani toh humare class ka hai… wo Mera dramatics ka bi hissa hai... then, how come you both have any work?" He questioned. Surbhi and Rithwik too joined him rising their eyebrows. Karan looked at Taani & she inturn gazed at him. They were new people. They were all nice. But she didn't know how they would react if she told them about her plan. Would they laugh on her? Or would they mock her like her friends in the past? Or would they ridicule her? If she had trusted Karan with her truth, probably they too were loyal. If she worked secretly about it for few days, she would be upfront about her work details to them.

******

"Swayam….. kaha hai tu…." Vicky yelled as he and the whole gang rushed in search of him in his own house. Girls made a plan with boys to spend a day together at Swayam's place, since Sharon was mood off. They thought her being around him would lit up her mood.

Swayam came out of his room and was shocked to find whole gang along with Rey, Sharon and surprisingly Kriya joining them in his house as Kriya now actually when she had her own set of other friends. He rose an eyebrow at Rey asking him what's this all about? He frowned lifting his hands as if he knew.

"Tum sab… yaha Kya Kar rahe hai?" He was just befuddled. "Kyun re… tumhe acha nahi laga Hume dekake…" Nil poked his chest. "Aul Shalon ko dekake" Amar countered. Boys and girls glared at him. Sharon and Swayam caught each other's eye. They were gazing at each other intently. "Abe Swayam, bolna" Amar goaded. "Guys… aap log sab chup rahoge Toda..." Simmi glared them hoping they didn't fail their task at the hand. That broke SwaRon's trance.